2020 Super Rugby AU – Western Force vs NSW Waratahs Preview & Prediction
When is Western Force vs NSW Waratahs taking place? Friday 14th August, 2020 – 10:05 (UK)
Where is Western Force vs NSW Waratahs taking place? Cbus Super Stadium
What channel is Western Force vs NSW Waratahs on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Western Force vs NSW Waratahs? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Western Force vs NSW Waratahs? Visit this link for ticket information on Super Rugby games
THE TEAM NEWS
- Western Force will hope their bye week has provided them with a refreshed mindset after losing for the fourth consecutive time to start their Super Rugby AU campaign and they will be desperate to break their duck here.
- In their latest outing, the Force were on the verge of earning their first win of the competition as they forced Super Time against Melbourne Rebels but they were unable to come out on top as they were edged out 20-25.
- The week off has allowed the Force to include captain Ian Prior in their side and he is one of seven changes to their 23 from their last game with five of those coming in the starting XV and Pek Cowan is another eye-catching inclusion to the team.
- NSW Waratahs produced a brilliant performance as they shocked Melbourne Rebels with a huge win last week and they will hope to build on that as they attempt to close the gap on the Brumbies at the top of the standings.
- The Waratahs ran in six tries in the 45-12 success as a first half blitz in which they scored five of their tries to lead 38-0 at the break ensured they earned their second victory of the competition.
- In a further boost for the Waratahs, Rob Simmons will make a welcome return from injury with the skipper coming straight back into the run-on side whilst there is also a first start in Super Rugby AU for Tetera Faulkner.
Western Force are still seeking their first win in Super Rugby AU and they face a tricky test on the back of their bye week as they face NSW Waratahs. The Force have put in a couple of decent performances so far but it has not resulted in a victory so far and they now come up against a Waratahs side that earned arguably the most impressive win of the competitions last week. They blew Melbourne Rebels away with a stunning first half performance and coming into this full of confidence, it is likely that the Waratahs will back that up to earn another victory here.