When is Reds vs Western Force taking place? Friday 17th July, 2020 – 10:05 (UK)
Where is Reds vs Western Force taking place? Suncorp Stadium
What channel is Reds vs Western Force on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Reds vs Western Force? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Reds vs Western Force? Visit this link for ticket information on Super Rugby games
THE TEAM NEWS
- Reds secured a superb draw with Melbourne Rebels as their last-gasp try forced Super Time but neither side were able to find the winning points in that 10-minute period with the two teams sharing the spoils.
- With just two minutes of normal time remaining, Queensland worked it to Alex Mafi who managed to find his way over the whitewash before James O’Connor held his nerve to level the scores.
- Despite the dramatic ending that saw them force a draw, the Reds have made some changes to their side with Angus Scott-Young and Chris Feauai-Sautia promoted to the starting XV with Angus Blyth out through injury, while Jack Straker and Ryan Smith could debut from the bench.
- Western Force blew a 14-point advantage in their opening game of Super Rugby AU as they were defeated by NSW Waratahs and they will have to quickly respond to that disappointment as they face a tough trip to Suncorp.
- The Force went 0-14 up approaching half-time but they conceded on the stroke of the break and they failed to perform in the second half as they allowed 18 unanswered points which saw them condemned to defeat.
- Although it was a disappointing outcome for the Force, they have opted to stick with the same starting line-up as last week with just one change made to their bench with Ollie Atkins replacing Johan Bardoul.
Reds earned a valiant draw last week as they refused to accept defeat and were rewarded with two competition points. They top the standings at this early stage of Super Rugby AU and they will be eager to extend that lead as they host Western Force. The visitors were defeated last week after they blew a 14-point advantage against NSW Waratahs and that disappointment may be difficult for them to overcome with the Queensland outfit able to win comfortably by at least 15 points in this one.