2020 Super Rugby AU – NSW Waratahs vs Western Force Preview & Prediction
When is NSW Waratahs vs Western Force taking place? Saturday 11th July, 2020 – 10:15 (UK)
Where is NSW Waratahs vs Western Force taking place? Sydney Cricket Ground
What channel is NSW Waratahs vs Western Force on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream NSW Waratahs vs Western Force? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for NSW Waratahs vs Western Force? Visit this link for ticket information on Super Rugby games
THE TEAM NEWS
- NSW Waratahs were kept at bay against the Reds last week as they fell short in their efforts to win their opening game of Super Rugby AU as their poor form carried on from where they left off during the Super Rugby campaign.
- The Waratahs won just one of their five matches in the suspended tournament and following last week’s defeat to the Queensland outfit, they have now lost seven of their eight matches.
- In their bid to put their poor run behind them, they have been able to bring Karmichael Hunt into the fold and he will feature from the bench while the Waratahs will be hoping that Ben Donaldson will be fit enough to play after suffering a head knock last week.
- Western Force will make their Super Rugby AU debut after they had to wait another week to start their campaign as they were the odd team out on a bye last week but they will hope the extra preparation serves them well.
- Although they will believe it works in their favour, the length of time without a competitive game for the Force could be a hindrance, especially as the Waratahs got a win under their belt last week.
- Greg Holmes, Jono Lance and Kyle Godwin will all debut for the Force having arrived over the last month but Holmes and Godwin will have to settle for a place on the bench with some slight concerns regarding their match fitness.
NSW Waratahs are not used to winning matches having won just one of their last eight but they will be confident of success here. They face Western Force this week who will make their first appearance in the competition but they are likely to be lacking match fitness which should benefit the Waratahs following their run out last week. They pushed the Reds all the way and with Karmichael Hunt set to appear from the bench, the Waratahs should be able to earn their first win by at least a 10-point margin.