When is NSW Waratahs vs Brumbies taking place? Saturday 18th July, 2020 – 10:15 (UK)
Where is NSW Waratahs vs Brumbies taking place? ANZ Stadium
What channel is NSW Waratahs vs Brumbies on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream NSW Waratahs vs Brumbies? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for NSW Waratahs vs Brumbies? Visit this link for ticket information on Super Rugby games
THE TEAM NEWS
- NSW Waratahs bounced back from their loss to the Reds as they earned their first win of the tournament with a 23-14 success against Western Force last week, although they did have to work hard for that having trailed 0-14.
- Karmichael Hunt produced a superb cameo from the bench in last week’s victory and that performance has seen him named in the starting side at inside centre with Mark Nawaqanitawase dropping to the bench.
- In other changes for the Waratahs, there is a new-look front row with Tom Robertson, Tom Horton and Harry Johnson-Holmes named while and Jack Dempsey is another new inclusion in the number 8 shirt.
- Brumbies made a winning start to their Super Rugby AU campaign after they produced a solid display to beat Melbourne Rebels and they will be confident of making it back-to-back wins as they face NSW Waratahs.
- The Brumbies ran in five tries to earn a bonus point in their first game of the competition and conceded just two in the process, although the margin was victory was only eight points owing to the Rebels notching three penalties.
- With 15 penalties conceded, that is one area they will be eager to tighten up this week and they have opted to make just one change to their 23 with Tom Banks coming into the side at fullback.
NSW Waratahs and Brumbies both won their respective Super Rugby AU matches last week but the Brumbies will be happier with their success. The Waratahs had to fight back from going 14 points down against Western Force and although that will give them plenty of confidence, they must be better from the start here. The Brumbies crossed for five tries last week as they impressed with the ball and they should be able to make it two from two with a win by at least five points here.