When is Brumbies vs Reds taking place? Saturday 1st August, 2020 – 10:15 (UK)
Where is Brumbies vs Reds taking place? GIO Stadium
What channel is Brumbies vs Reds on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Brumbies vs Reds? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Brumbies vs Reds? Visit this link for ticket information on Super Rugby games
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brumbies maintained their perfect start to Super Rugby AU as they made it three wins from three with a superb performance against Western Force last week in which their defence really stood out.
- The Brumbies prevented the Force from scoring a single point and that nilling will give them great confidence ahead of this clash with the Reds while they will also be content with their attacking efforts having crossed for four tries in the 0-24 success.
- Despite last week’s success, the Brumbies have still opted to tweak their line-up with Darcy Swain coming into the second row while Tom Ross and Tom Cusack are added to the bench in place of Harry Lloyd and Ben Hyne.
- Reds have made an unbeaten start to Super Rugby AU and after sitting out last week because of their bye, they will go head-to-head with the only other unbeaten side in the competition in a contest that could go a long way to determining the winner.
- In their latest outing, the Reds found themselves 0-14 down against Western Force but they produced a superb comeback to score 21 unanswered points to take the lead before eventually running out 31-24 winners.
- Reds will call upon Jordan Petaia for the first time since February but he will have to wait to make an appearance after he was named among the replacements, whilst there is no place for Harry Hoopert has been ruled out with a medial ligament injury.
Brumbies and Reds are both unbeaten in Super Rugby AU and the two teams will now face-off in what could prove to be a pivotal contest. The Brumbies made it three wins in a row last week as they nilled Western Force while the Reds had the week off which they will hope works in their favour here. The Queensland outfit are more than capable of winning this but with home advantage and on the back of a superb defensive effort, the Brumbies can maintain their 100% record here.