When is Crusaders vs Chiefs taking place? Sunday 28th June, 2020 – 04:35 (UK)
Where is Crusaders vs Chiefs taking place? Orangetheory Stadium
What channel is Crusaders vs Chiefs on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Crusaders vs Chiefs? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Crusaders vs Chiefs? Visit this link for ticket information on Super Rugby games
THE TEAM NEWS
- Crusaders defeated Hurricanes in their opening match of Super Rugby Aotearoa thanks to a brilliant second half display where they ran in 20 points and they will now hope to build on that effort in which they crossed for five tries.
- They became the first team in the tournament to earn a try bonus point and that attacking display will give them plenty of confidence ahead of this clash with the Chiefs, a side they lost to when they last met in February.
- After such an impressive showing last week, the Crusaders have opted to name an unchanged 23 for this clash which includes Braydon Ennor who has managed to overcome a knock suffered in the game against the Hurricanes.
- Chiefs have endured a poor start to their Super Rugby Aotearoa campaign as they made it two defeats from two when going down to the Blues last week and they will need to show big improvements here.
- The Chiefs only managed 12 points which all came from the boot and their inability to break down the Blues line will be a big worry against a Crusaders side that offered plenty with the ball in their first game last week.
- Skipper Sam Cane will make his first appearance of the tournament after overcoming a back strain and he will be joined by Mitchell Brown who is also back from injury while Mitchell Karpik will make his return from the bench.
The Chiefs have failed to win either of their first two matches in Super Rugby Aotearoa and face another tough task here as they bid to earn their maiden win. They face a trip to face the Crusaders who were mightily impressive in their opening match last week and showed plenty of attacking flair. The Chiefs on the other hand failed to find a way through a stubborn Blues defence and although they are boosted by the return of several players, they are likely to fall short with the Crusaders able to win by at least nine points.