When is Wales vs Uruguay taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 09:15 (UK)
Where is Wales vs Uruguay taking place? Kumamoto Stadium, Kumamoto City
What is the expected weather for Wales vs Uruguay? 22c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Wales vs Uruguay on in the UK? This match will be televised live on ITV 1
Where can I stream Wales vs Uruguay? This match can be streamed via ITV Hub
Where can I get tickets for Wales vs Uruguay? https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/tickets
Last meeting: Wales 54-9 Uruguay
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wales were given a big scare by Fiji but a strong final quarter ensured they sealed their place in the quarter-finals of the RWC and that test against the Fijians should stand them in good stead in the knockout stages of the tournament.
- The Welsh could be without some key men for this game with Dan Biggar, Josh Adams and Jonathan Davies all struggling with injuries and head coach Warren Gatland is unlikely to risk any players that are carrying knocks.
- That could mean that numerous players are rested with the quarter-finals in mind, with Wales making very few changes to their side during the tournament so far, and fresh legs may be needed with just a five-day turnaround from the Uruguay game.
- Uruguay managed to score a late consolation try against Australia but were still on the end of a heavy loss to the Wallabies and now look set to finish bottom of Pool D despite their shock opening win over Fiji.
- After scoring 30 points in the victory over Fiji, the Uruguayans have only managed a combined 17 in the games that followed that, conceding 88 in the process, and that will be a worry for them ahead of this game with the side expected to top the pool.
- Los Teros are likely to rotate their side for this game and pick players who have not featured a great deal in what is their final game of the tournament but they will still select a core of experienced players.
Click here for the team news and prediction for Ireland vs Samoa
Click here for the team news and prediction for Namibia vs Canada
Click here for the team news and prediction for United States vs Tonga
Click here for the team news and prediction for Japan vs Scotland
Wales had to show their class in the final quarter against Fiji to avoid an upset but they managed to come out on top and book their place in the knockout stages. They look set to rotate their side for this final pool clash with Uruguay but even with a weakened side, they should have no trouble overcoming their opponents. The Welsh could look to try some new combinations ahead of the quarter-finals and with places in the side still up for grabs, it should spur those selected on to earn a comfortable victory.