When is New Zealand vs Canada taking place? Wednesday 2nd October, 2019 – 11:15 (UK)
Where is New Zealand vs Canada taking place? Oita Stadium, Oita Prefecture
What is the expected weather for New Zealand vs Canada? 23c with showers expected
What television channel is New Zealand vs Canada on in the UK? This match will be televised live ITV 4
Where can I stream New Zealand vs Canada? This match can be streamed via ITV Hub
Where can I get tickets for New Zealand vs Canada? https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/tickets
Last meeting: New Zealand 79-15 Canada
THE TEAM NEWS
- New Zealand made a strong start in their bid to win a third consecutive Rugby World Cup as they defeated South Africa in their opening game and that result should see them come out on top of Pool B.
- The All Blacks have opted to rotate their side for this game as they look to keep their players fresh ahead of bigger challenges to come and among those changes sees siblings Scott, Beauden and Jordie Barrett all start, becoming just the second trio of brothers to start in a RWC match.
- Rieko Ioane is handed a chance on the wing and Sonny Bill Williams is another big name inclusion in the side with both eager to press their claims for a spot in the team come the knockout stages.
- Canada were on the end of a heavy loss to Italy but it could have been a different game had they not wasted so many chances with the Canucks blowing numerous chances to cross the whitewash.
- Andrew Coe scored the only try of the game for the Canucks in their opening game and will hope to force his way into the starting XV after his impressive cameo from the bench saved his side from being kept scoreless.
- The Canadians suffered some injury woe during the loss to Italy and two players have been forced to leave the squad with Nick Blevins fracturing his jaw and Ben LeSage needing surgery on a hand. Guiseppe du Toit and Theo Sauder were called-up to replace them.
New Zealand started their campaign with a strong showing against South Africa and that win should ensure they finish top of Pool B. They are likely to rotate their side from this point on with 11 changes for this game but that is not likely to save a wasteful Canada side who could end up on the end of another big loss. There are several players who will be looking to put their best foot forward to work their way into the strongest XV for the knockout stages and that can help the All Blacks put in an impressive performance.