When is Namibia vs Canada taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 04:15 (UK)
Where is Namibia vs Canada taking place? Kamaishi Recovery Memorial Stadium, Kamaishi City
What is the expected weather for Namibia vs Canada? 14c in mostly sunny skies
What television channel is Namibia vs Canada on in the UK? This match will be televised live on ITV 1
Where can I stream Namibia vs Canada? This match can be streamed via ITV Hub
Where can I get tickets for Namibia vs Canada? https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/tickets
Last meeting: Canada 17-13 Namibia
THE TEAM NEWS
- After two heavy losses against South Africa and New Zealand, Namibia will end their RWC campaign with a game against Canada and it represents their biggest chance of picking up a maiden RWC victory.
- The Namibians will be desperate to end the tournament on a high and will name a strong side for this game as they try to bring to an end their 22-match losing streak that stretches back to their first tournament appearance in 1999.
- Namibia have named an experienced XV for their final game as they seek that elusive victory which features six changes from their last game with fly-half Cliven Loubser one of those to come into the side after overcoming an ankle injury.
- Canada showed some impressive spirit in the second half of their game against South Africa but it was still a second big defeat in a row and now the Canadians will want to avoid the wooden spoon in Pool B as they face Namibia.
- The Canucks were not helped by a red card to Josh Larsen late in the first half against the Springboks and he has been handed a suspension of three weeks for his dangerous play in the ruck.
- After conceding a tournament high 177 points in their three matches so far, Canada will have to improve defensively against the Namibians but they will also need to be more clinical with ball-in-hand after scoring just 14 points so far, fewer than any other team.
Click here for the team news and prediction for United States vs Tonga
Click here for the team news and prediction for Ireland vs Samoa
Click here for the team news and prediction for Japan vs Scotland
Click here for the team news and prediction for Wales vs Uruguay
Namibia and Canada will bring their 2019 RWC journeys to an end as they battle it out to avoid the wooden spoon in Pool B. Canada have shown some impressive signs in spells but have struggled to get over the line which has been their downfall although they can bow out on a high with a win here. They will need to play in a similar way to how they did in their opening game against Italy but with a more clinical nature to their attack and if they can do that, they should come out on top.