2019-20 European Rugby Champions Cup – Racing 92 vs Saracens Preview & Prediction
When is Racing 92 vs Saracens taking place? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 15:15 (UK)
Where is Racing 92 vs Saracens taking place? Paris La Defense Arena, Paris
What is the expected weather for Racing 92 vs Saracens? Mostly cloudy, 7c
What television channel is Racing 92 vs Saracens on? This match will be televised live on BT Sport
Where can I stream Racing 92 vs Saracens? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Racing 92 vs Saracens? Official club websites will have ticket information about specific games. Tickets for the 2020 Finals in Marseilles can be obtained here
What was the score in the last meeting between Racing 92 and Saracens? Racing 92 9-21 Saracens
THE TEAM NEWS
- Racing 92 have struggled to hit their straps at the start of the Top 14 season and won just their third game of the campaign at the weekend.
- In one of the more bizarre stories in rugby this week, Leone Nakawara has still failed to appear at training following the Rugby World Cup and the Racing 92 lock faces the sack.
- Fijian international Nakawara has been suspended by the club and will face a disciplinary hearing on November the 22nd to decide his future with the Parisian club.
- Saracens overcame a tough week off the pitch as they were able to pick up their third consecutive victory when defeating Gloucester, but their controversy will follow them throughout this tournament.
- Sarries have suffered a big injury blow ahead of this contest with prop Ralph Adams-Hale ruled out for the season with an ankle issue.
- The reigning European Champions Cup winners have been handed a far tougher group this year in Pool 4 with Munster and their opponents here Racing 92 all capable of progressing.
Saracens put their salary cap woes behind them as they made it three wins in a row in the Premiership last weekend. The reigning champions are likely to have a target on their back this season but they can deal with that in this contest and a strong start should see them come out on top.