2019-20 European Rugby Champions Cup – Leinster vs Benetton Preview & Prediction
When is Leinster vs Benetton taking place? Saturday 16th November, 2019 – 15:15 (UK)
Where is Leinster vs Benetton taking place? RDS Arena , Dublin
What is the expected weather for Leinster vs Benetton? Partly cloudy, 7c
What television channel is Leinster vs Benetton on? This match will be televised live on BT Sport
Where can I stream Leinster vs Benetton? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Leinster vs Benetton? Official club websites will have ticket information about specific games. Tickets for the 2020 Finals in Marseilles can be obtained here
What was the score in the last meeting between Leinster and Benetton? Benetton 27-32 Leinster
THE TEAM NEWS
- European Champions Cup runners-up Leinster have enjoyed a superb start to their Pro 14 campaign and are unbeaten so far having won all six of their matches.
- With the bad blood following Saracens' exposed wage controversies, the Irish side will feel all the more motivated to avenge their 20-10 cup final loss to them in last season's final.
- Hooker Ronan Kelleher has been excellent for Leinster in the Pro 14 and the 21-year-old will look to continue his unlikely try-scoring form at home to Benetton here.
- Benetton could not make it three wins in a row as they were edged by Scarlets at the weekend and have now lost four games in the Pro 14 to sit in fifth place of Conference B.
- After losing with the final kick of the game against Scarlets, Benetton will have a big job to lift themselves for this encounter and they find themselves in a very difficult Pool 1.
- The Italian side will know they have little-to-know chance of qualifying for the quarter-finals in the Champions Cup but will do well to limit the scoreline against an excellent Leinster here.
Leinster are the favourites to lift the Champions Cup as they bid to regain the title they surrendered to Saracens last season. The Irish outfit face Italian side Benetton in their opening game and after starting the season with a 100% record, Leinster will fancy their chances at making a big dent into their differential with a heavy win at home.