When is Blue Bulls vs Griquas taking place? Saturday 3rd August, 17:15 (UK)
Where is Blue Bulls vs Griquas taking place? Loftus Versfeld
What channel is Blue Bulls vs Griquas on? This game will not be shown live in the UK
Where can I stream Blue Bulls vs Griquas? This game will not be streamed in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Blue Bulls vs Griquas? http://www.fscheetahs.co.za/match-day
THE TEAM NEWS
- Blue Bulls won their first game of this year’s Currie Cup as they defeated the Pumas in their last outing and will hope to give their semi-final hopes a further boost as they host Griquad in what could be a vital game.
- The come-from-behind victory was important for the Blue Bulls who would have been really struggling to make the semi-finals had they gone down to a third consecutive loss but now their fate is in their own hands.
- Blue Bulls make one change to the side that started last week’s match with flyhalf Manie Libbok coming back into the team with Marnitz Boshoff named on the bench whilst Stedman Gans is also selected among the replacements.
- Griquas lost their first game of the Currie Cup as they were defeated in spectacular fashion on the road against Free State Cheetahs with the home side running in 68 points which could have impactions later in the tournament.
- Points difference could become an important factor in the latter stages of the round robin and Griquas now sit on -22 after three games despite winning their first two match of the competition.
- Following that heavy loss to the Cheetahs, Griquas have opted to make several changes to their starting XV with Anthony Volmink lining up at fullback, Andre Swarts comes in at centre whilst Victor Sekekete will feature at lock.
Blue Bulls have won the last four contests between these two teams and will need to extend that record if they are to give themselves a realistic chance of making the semi-finals. Griquas were on the end of a massive loss last week and will need a big reaction from their side but despite making several changes to their line-up, the home side should be too strong and can make it back-to-back victories.