When is Scotland vs Georgia taking place? Friday 6th September, 19:30
Where is Scotland vs Georgia taking place? BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh
What is the expected weather for Scotland vs Georgia? 13c with some clouds in the sky as the night draws in
What channel is Scotland vs Georgia on? Scotland vs Georgia will be shown live on Premier Sports 1
Where can I stream Scotland vs Georgia? Premier Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Scotland vs Georgia? Check https://www.autumn-internation... for ticket information
What was the score in the last meeting? Georgia 10-44 Scotland
THE TEAM NEWS
- Scotland overcame a raucous crowd to secure a comfortable win over Georgia in Tbilisi and now face the same opponents again at Murrayfield as they look to put in another strong performance ahead of the World Cup.
- The Scots ran in 44 points for an easy win and will want to at least match that on home soil as they play their final warm-up game before flying out to Japan with coach Gregor Townsend set to name a strong side.
- He has selected his 31-man squad for the World Cup with Stuart McInally named as captain and with a smaller squad now in camp, the focus will be on those players as they battle it out for a place against Ireland in their opening game in Japan.
- Georgia could not live with Scotland as their first home game against a Tier 1 nation ended in a heavy defeat and they will be desperate to avoid the same fate as they head to Murrayfield to face them again.
- The Georgians only managed one try in the game whilst they conceded over 20 points in each half of the 10-44 loss in what may serve as a big wake-up call to them ahead of the World Cup.
- Georgia were hopeful of making a big impact in Japan and could still do so but will have to show big improvements on last week’s effort and changes could come in the halfbacks with places in the side still up for grabs.
Scotland will look to end their warm-up campaign ahead of the World Cup with another win over Georgia following a comfortable victory last week. The Scots proved too good and with their World Cup squad now named, there should be a greater focus in camp with players attempting to get into the team rather than competing to just make the flight to Japan. Scotland put in a strong display last week and they should be able to produce similar in this game in what could be another big win.