When is Scotland vs France taking place? Saturday 24th August, 13:10
Where is Scotland vs France taking place? BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh
What is the expected weather for Scotland vs France? 21c with very cloudy skies but little chance of rain
What channel is Scotland vs France on? Scotland vs France will be shown live on Premier Sports 2
Where can I stream Scotland vs France? Premier Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Scotland vs France? Check https://www.autumn-internation... for ticket information
What was the score in the last meeting? France 32-3 Scotland
THE TEAM NEWS
- Scotland will have an immediate chance to gain revenge over France as they suffered a heavy defeat and will hope that home comforts can help put them on the right track in their second Autumn International.
- The Scots were outclassed as they failed to cross the whitewash, managing just a single penalty whilst they also allowed the French to score five tries in the heavy defeat but a much-changed side could help turn that performance around.
- Only fullback Stuart Hogg remains in the starting XV from last week and he is joined by scrum half Greig Laidlaw who captains the side whilst Gregor Townsend hands a debut to Blade Thomson.
- France were far too good for Scotland last week and they will be hoping for a similar performance as they face a very different side to the one that they were comfortable winners over in their clash in Nice.
- The French have opted for continuity with their team selection and have made just four changes although one is enforced after lock Paul Gabrillagues was handed a six-week ban for an ugly challenge on John Barclay with that ban ruling him out of his country’s opening three World Cup games.
- The three other changes for France see captain Guilhem Guirado return at hooker, Arthur Iturria start at six and Thomas Ramos come in at fullback whilst Felix Lambey is the replacement for the suspended Gabrillagues.
Scotland did not get their World Cup preparations off to the best of starts last week but they get a quick opportunity to try and hit back against the side that beat them in their opening Autumn International. France are the opponents once again but a meeting at Murrayfield may prove to be a more difficult task for the French. Scotland should produce a much better display than last week but it may be too much to ask for them to win with France able to claim the victory again.