When is England vs Italy taking place? Friday 6th September, 19:45
Where is England vs Italy taking place? St. James’ Park, Newcastle
What is the expected weather for England vs Italy? 13c with some clouds in the sky as the night draws in
What channel is England vs Italy on? England vs Italy will be shown live on Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream England vs Italy? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for England vs Italy? Check https://www.autumn-internation... for ticket information
What was the score in the last meeting? England 57-14 Italy
THE TEAM NEWS
- England thumped Ireland as their preparations for the World Cup stepped up a notch and now face Italy as they look for another confidence-boosting victory in their final game before heading to Japan.
- Eddie Jones could once again be without Henry Slade as he continues to work his way back to fitness following a knee injury whilst Jack Nowell will definitely be absent after having his appendix removed last week.
- Ruaridh McConnochie could finally make his long-awaited international debut after twice pulling out injured before he was set to make his bow with a spot on the wing the likely destination for the former Sevens player.
- Italy could not build on their big win over Russia as they suffered a heavy defeat against France and will need to put in a much-improved performance as they face an England side that host them on the back of a big win.
- The Italians were in the game at half-time against the French as they only trailed by 12 points but they could not live with them in the second half as France cut loose to rack up a total of 47 points.
- Conor O’Shea is expected to make changes to his side once again but he has injury concerns heading into the game with Michele Campagnaro, Marco Riccioni and Luca Morisi all doubts to take to the field.
England will play Italy in their final warm-up game ahead of setting off to Japan for the World Cup. Newcastle United’s St. James’ Park plays host to this game as England take a game on the road and will fancy their chances of putting on a show. Italy have never beaten England, with all 25 meetings between the two going the same way and this looks set to be no different with England able to sign off before departing for the World Cup with a comfortable win.