2019-20 European Rugby Champions Cup – Racing 92 vs Ospreys Preview & Prediction
When is Racing 92 vs Ospreys taking place? Friday 13th December, 2019 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Racing 92 vs Ospreys taking place? Paris La Defense Arena, Paris
What is the expected weather for Racing 92 vs Ospreys? 9c with rain a possibility
What television channel is Racing 92 vs Ospreys on? This match will be televised live on BT Sport
Where can I stream Racing 92 vs Ospreys? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live via the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Racing 92 vs Ospreys? Official club websites will have ticket information about specific games. Tickets for the 2020 Finals in Marseilles can be obtained here
What was the score in the last meeting between Racing 92 and Ospreys? Ospreys 19-40 Racing 92
THE TEAM NEWS
- Racing 92 were handed the win on a plate by struggling Ospreys with the French outfit taking full advantage of a red card within the first minute of the game to remain unbeaten in Pool 4.
- Running in six tries, Racing collected full points and top the group at the halfway stage with two wins and a draw to their name and will be confident of a repeat performance this week as they look to maintain their lead at the top of a tough pool.
- Racing were very comfortable last week in what was almost a training session for large spells and a return to home soil will present them with the chance of claiming a fourth straight win in the competition.
- Ospreys could not have imagined a worse start to their game against Racing 92 if they had tried after Welsh international Dan Evans was shown a red card after just 37 seconds which left his side with no chance of claiming the win.
- That was not the end of it as they ended up with just 12 men on the field at one point due to two yellow cards and their ill-discipline cost them dear as they conceded six tries which saw them remain pointless in Pool 4.
- The Welsh side handed a debut to New Zealander Marty McKenzie last week but he was powerless to prevent a seventh straight loss following Evans’ red card and will hope for a better shot at helping his side end their losing streak this week.
Ospreys’ season hit an alarming low last week as they were hammered by Racing 92. The Welsh side had to play almost the entire game with 14-men following Dan Evans’ red card less than a minute into the contest and gave his team no chance. It was a procession for Racing who know they will be tested more in this game but they are in such good form that they are likely to deal with whatever Ospreys throw at them.