When is Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants taking place? Friday 21st February, 2020 – 19:45 (UK)
Where is Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants taking place? Hull College Craven Park
What is the expected weather for Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants? 9c in cloudy skies
What channel is Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants on? Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants? Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Hull KR vs Huddersfield Giants? Click here for the official Super League ticket section
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Hull KR 12-18 Huddersfield Giants
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hull KR were on the receiving end of a hammering by Leeds as they conceded 52 points and have plenty to work on ahead of this game after missing a total of 66 tackles in defence, with that number needing to be significantly reduced.
- Rovers suffered more injury woe last week after Jamie Ellis pulled out during the warm-up whilst Jordan Abdull also collected a knock late in the game and the pair will both be on the sidelines this week.
- They do receive a boost this week with the return of prop Mitch Garbutt whilst youngster Mikey Lewis is called-up and will battle it out with Joe Keyes to partner Ryan Brierley in the halves.
21-man squad: Brierley, Crooks, Dagger, Garbutt, Gee, Hadley, Kenny-Dowall, Keyes, Lawler, Lewis, Linnett, Litten, Livett, Maher, Minchella, Minikin, Mulhern, Murray, Parcell, Storton, Trout
Unavailable: Mose Masoe (Injured), Weller Hauraki (Injured), Adam Quinlan (Injured), Jordan Abdull (Injured), Jamie Ellis (Injured)
Questionable: Mitch Garbutt (Injured)
- Huddersfield were able to edge an arm-wrestle on the road at Salford as they made it two wins from two to start the new season and they will be confident of extending their unbeaten run as they travel to Hull KR.
- The Giants will be able to call upon the services of fullback Darnell McIntosh, who escaped suspension following a late hit on Kevin Brown, and they have received further good news with the return of Jake Wardle.
- The centre was expected to be sidelined for a significant period but has managed to overcome an eye injury sooner than anticipated and he will replace Jordan Turner in the only change to the 21-man squad after he picked up a slight knock last week.
21-man squad: Clough, Edwards, English, Gaskell, Gavet, Holmes, Lawrence, Matagi, McGillvary, McIntosh, Murphy, O’Brien, Russell, I. Senior, L. Senior, Sezer, Ta’ai, Walne, Ja. Wardle, Jo. Wardle, Wood
Unavailable: Ashton Golding (Injured), Leroy Cudjoe (Injured), Akuila Uate (Injured), Jordan Turner (Injured)
Questionable: Jake Wardle (Injured)
Hull KR were left wanting in defence as they were blown away by Leeds last week. They need to tighten up in that area in particular if they are to improve on last week's effort but face a Huddersfield side that will be full of confidence having won their first two matches of the season and the Giants should be able to make it three wins from three.