When is Salford Red Devils vs Hull KR taking place? Friday 13th September, 19:45
Where is Salford Red Devils vs Hull KR taking place? The AJ Bell Stadium
What channel is Salford Red Devils vs Hull KR on in the UK? Salford Red Devils vs Hull KR will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Salford Red Devils vs Hull KR?
Salford Red Devils – https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils/Events/Index
THE TEAM NEWS
SALFORD RED DEVILS
Head Coach: Ian Watson
Squad: Bibby, Burke, Evalds, Griffin, Hastings, Inu, J. Johnson, Jones, Lannon, Lawton, Lolohea, Lussick, Mossop, Nakubuwai, Sio, Tomkins, Walker, Welham, Wood
Unavailable: Ed Chamberlain
- Salford will look to make it eight wins in a row heading into the play-offs after they continued their brilliant run of form when defeating Leeds last week and now round off the regular season against relegation-threatened Hull KR.
- Head coach Ian Watson did not appear to have any injury concerns but has chosen to be cautious this week and rest anybody with a slight knock so Gil Dudson, Mark Flanagan and Tyrone McCarthy all drop out of the 19-man squad.
- Their absence has created spots for Ryan Lannon, Adam Lawton and Ben Nakubuwai and all three will be eager to get a chance to shine in the matchday 17 as they hope to put themselves in contention for a spot in the side come the play-offs.
Head Coach: Tony Smith
Squad: Addy, Atkin, Crooks, Dagger, Drinkwater, Garbutt, Hadley, Hall, Hauraki, Lawler, Linnett, Masoe, McGuire, Mulhern, Murray, Parcell, Quinlan, Shaw, Trout
Unavailable: James Greenwood, Joel Tomkins, Jimmy Keinhorst
- Hull KR blew the chance to retain their Super League status as they suffered defeat due to a late try against London last week and now head to Salford needing a win to be sure of survival.
- Rovers are without captain Joel Tomkins for this vital game after he was handed a one-match ban and despite challenging that ruling, he was given an extra game for what was deemed to be a frivolous appeal.
- Adam Quinlan and George Lawler have both been named in the 19-man squad but will need to prove their fitness before playing whilst Kane Linnett will also need to overcome the knock that prevented him from playing last week but Jimmy Keinhorst is out due to concussion.
Salford relegated Hull KR back in 2016 and they could do the same again this year. The Red Devils are not likely to hand Rovers any favours as they attempt to claim a home play-off tie and as the form side of the competition, they could make it a nervy night for the visitors by claiming their eighth win in a row. If that is the case, Rovers will need to hope London are defeated by Wakefield or else they will fall through the Super League trap door.