When is Hull KR vs Castleford Tigers taking place? Sunday 4th August, 15:00
Where is Hull KR vs Castleford Tigers taking place? KCOM Craven Park
What channel is Hull KR vs Castleford Tigers on in the UK? Hull KR vs Castleford Tigers will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Hull KR vs Castleford Tigers?
Castleford Tigers – https://tigers.mysportstickets.co.uk/
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Tony Smith
Squad: Addy, Atkin, Crooks, Drinkwater, Garbutt, Hadley, Hall, Harrison, Hauraki, Keinhorst, Lawler, Litten, Masoe, McGuire, Mulhern, Murray, Quinlan, Shaw, Tomkins
Unavailable: James Greenwood, Matt Parcell, Kane Linnett
- Hull KR suffered defeat at the hands of relegation rivals Huddersfield last time out to sit level on points with bottom side London as the pressure continues to build in their bid to avoid relegation.
- Rovers could have two new signings in their side this week after bringing in Dean Hadley and Jez Litten from local rivals Hull FC and both have been named in Rovers’ 19-man squad for this crucial game.
- Matt Parcell is still out but could be back in contention over the next couple of rounds whilst Kane Linnett has also suffered a calf injury and will miss out here as a result which will force a reshuffle in the outside backs.
Head Coach: Daryl Powell
Squad: Aston, Blair, Clare, Clarkson, Eden, Holmes, Maher, Massey, Mata’utia, McMeeken, Millington, Milner, Minikin, O’Neill, Rankin, Sene-Lefao, Smith, Trueman, Watts
Unavailable: Luke Gale, Jamie Ellis, Alex Foster, Michael Shenton, Junior Moors, Paul McShane
- Castleford further enhanced their play-off hopes with a superb win over Warrington in their last game to make it three wins from four and with the race for the top 5 becoming congested, the Tigers will need to improve that record here.
- They will be without influential hooker Paul McShane after he was given a one-match ban by the disciplinary panel last week with his place in the squad taken by Cory Aston but Adam Milner is expected to line-up at hooker.
- In the only other change to Castleford’s 19-man squad, head coach Daryl Powell has brought Greg Eden back into the mix after he has found himself out of favour recently and replaces Tuoyo Egodo.
Hull KR know that every point is vital from here on in as they bid to avoid relegation to the Championship. They are locked in a tight battle at the bottom but face an in-form Castleford side who need the win themselves to maintain their play-off charge and although this could be tight but the Tigers can win. They will have to be on their guard with Rovers hoping to put in a big effort to try and earn a crucial victory but the Tigers should have too much.