When is Hull FC vs Salford Red Devils taking place? Saturday 17th August, 17:00
Where is Hull FC vs Salford Red Devils taking place? The KCOM Stadium
What channel is Hull FC vs Salford Red Devils on in the UK? Hull FC vs Salford Red Devils will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Hull FC vs Salford Red Devils?
Hull FC – https://ticketing.hullfc.com/
Salford Red Devils – https://www.eticketing.co.uk/salfordreddevils/Events/Index
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Lee Radford
Squad: Bowden, Brown, Connor, Ellis, Faraimo, Fash, Griffin, Houghton, Lane, Manu, Matongo, Naulago, Paea, Satae, Shaul, Sneyd, Taylor, Tuimavave, Washbrook
Unavailable: Matty Dawson-Jones, Andre Savelio, Joe Westerman, Albert Kelly, Mark Minichiello
- Hull FC secured a valuable victory away at Wakefield to move a step closer to ensuring they end the season in the top 5 and will still be striving to finish in third as a minimum to give themselves the second bite of the cherry if they need it in the play-offs.
- Tevita Satae did not receive international clearance in time to feature last week but he should come into the reckoning for Hull here and is expected to make his debut for the club as he looks to make an immediate impact for his new side.
- He could be joined in the side by Mickey Paea and Sika Manu who are both back in the squad following knocks and youngster Jack Brown also makes the 19-man squad after featuring in just his second Super League game last week but Mark Minichiello is out with a hamstring injury.
SALFORD RED DEVILS
Head Coach: Ian Watson
Squad: Bibby, Burke, Dudson, Evalds, Flanagan, Hastings, Inu, J. Johnson, Jones, Lannon, Lolohea, Lussick, Mossop, Nakubuwai, Sio, Tomkins, Walker, Welham, Wood
Unavailable: Ed Chamberlain, George Griffin, Derrell Olpherts, Tyrone McCarthy
- Salford ended Round 25 inside the top 5 as they earned a fourth consecutive victory by seeing off Huddersfield last week and they now control their own play-off destiny with just four games of the regular season remaining.
- The Red Devils have numerous players in great form and that could make it difficult for head coach Ian Watson to pick his side this week although he will be without Derrell Olpherts and Tyrone McCarthy who both drop out of the squad.
- Ben Nakubuwai is back after missing the last few matches whilst Josh Wood also comes into contention from the cold but he will face a difficult task of forcing his way into the matchday 17.
This should be a fascinating contest between two teams bang in the mix for a play-off spot. Hull are aiming for second whilst Salford just want to secure a top 5 spot and whilst this could go either way, the home side can edge this one having won five of the last six matches between the two. They have won both contests so far this season and whilst Salford will arrive in the best form they have been in all year, Hull should have too much at home.