When is Hull FC vs Huddersfield Giants taking place? Friday 30th August, 19:45
Where is Hull FC vs Huddersfield Giants taking place? The KCOM Stadium
What channel is Hull FC vs Huddersfield Giants on in the UK? Hull FC vs Huddersfield Giants will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream the match in the UK? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Hull FC vs Huddersfield Giants?
Hull FC – https://ticketing.hullfc.com/
Huddersfield Giants – https://giants.tickethour.co.uk/
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Lee Radford
Squad: Bowden, Buchanan, Connor, Ellis, Faraimo, Fash, Griffin, Houghton, Lane, Logan, Manu, Matongo, Paea, Satae, Shaul, Sneyd, Taylor, Tuimavave, Westerman
Unavailable: Matty Dawson-Jones, Andre Savelio, Albert Kelly, Mark Minichiello, Ratu Naulago
- Hull FC blew a great chance to position themselves in second in the table as they suffered a heavy defeat at home to Salford last time out and now face a battle just to make the play-offs.
- The Black and Whites were hoping to have veteran back rower Mark Minichiello available again following a recent issue with his groin but he has once again been unable to prove his fitness and misses out here.
- Fellow back rower Sika Manu should feature following a calf injury but Ratu Naulago is out and he will be replaced on the wing by either Jack Logan or Kieran Buchanan in this must-win game for the home side.
Head Coach: Simon Woolford
Squad: Butler, Clough, Frawley, Gaskell, Hewitt, Ikahihifo, Kirby, Lawrence, Leeming, McGilvary, Matagi, McIntosh, Mellor, Murphy, O’Brien, L. Senior, Ta’ai, Walne, Ja. Wardle, Wilson
Unavailable: Akuila Uate, Leroy Cudjoe, Jordan Turner, Matty English, Joe Wardle, Oliver Roberts, Adam Walne
- Huddersfield edged closer to the Super League trap door following another poor defeat with Castleford able to nil them in their last game and time is running out for the Giants to pull away from trouble.
- The Giants put in a toothless attacking display against the Tigers and will need to figure out which halfback pair can keep them up but look set to change the pairing again with Matt Frawley earning a recall to the 19-man squad.
- Paul Clough is back from injury and he is joined in the squad by youngster Jon Luke Kirby whilst Chester Butler could make his debut after his arrival from Halifax which was sealed just before the transfer deadline.
Hull FC threw away the opportunity to go second in their last game as they were outplayed by play-off rivals Salford. They have the chance to get back on track as they host struggling Huddersfield and with the Giants only winning one of their last four, the home side should be able to get back on track. The home side cannot afford any more slip-ups in their bid to finish in the top 5 and should have enough to see off the Giants who will need to make serious improvements if they are to stay up.