When is Papua New Guinea vs Great Britain taking place? Saturday 16th November, 2019 – 07:30 (UK)
Where is Papua New Guinea vs Great Britain taking place? Oil Search National Football Stadium, Port Moresby
What is the expected weather for Papua New Guinea vs Great Britain? 28c with scattered thunderstorms in the area
What channel is Papua New Guinea vs Great Britain on? BBC Two
Where can I stream Papua New Guinea vs Great Britain? This game can be streamed online via the BBC Sport website and app
Where can I get tickets for Papua New Guinea vs Great Britain? http://www.tiketmastas.com.pg/
Great Britain 32-30 Papua New Guinea
THE TEAM NEWS
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- Papua New Guinea will look to compound the misery of Great
Britain as the Lions travel to Port Moresby for the final game of their
tour but they will need to bounce back from their narrow loss to Fiji
- The Kumuls will take the game to the Lions in a very physical
manner but have the class of the likes of Alex Johnston, David Mead and
Justin Olam in the backs too and will fancy their chances of causing an
- If they are to claim the win, the Kumuls will have to be strong defensively against a side that have nothing to lose on their final game of the tour as they seek to end on a high but that could play into Papua New Guinea’s hands if they push the ball too much.
- Great Britain lost their third game in succession as they went down to New Zealand once again on what has been a disastrous tour and they now head to Papua New Guinea for their final game.
head coach Wayne Bennett had promised to rotate his squad for this game
but has made few changes to his 21-man squad and there is no place for
Leeds winger Ash Handley who flew over following an injury to Ryan Hall
- Bennett has initially named the same team as last week but Joe Philbin and Zak Hardaker will be pushing for returns after overcoming knocks while George Williams and Jake Trueman will be hoping for their first minutes of the tour.
Great Britain have endured a tour to forget and will wrap up their first series in 12 years with a game against Papua New Guinea. The Kumuls will fancy their chances of an upset against a toothless Lions outfit and will make the contest as physical as possible. The Lions have mustered a meagre 22 points from their three matches and that has put the spotlight firmly on head coach Wayne Bennett so, although they should come out on top in this one, another disappointing display could ensure that this is his last game in charge.