2020 NRL – South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans Preview & Prediction
When is South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? Saturday 13th June, 2020 – 06:00 (UK)
Where is South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? Bankwest Stadium, Sydney
What is the expected weather for South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans? 18c, mostly cloudy
What channel is South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans on? Sky Sports Arena will be televising selected NRL games in the UK and you can find their schedule here. For Australian broadcasters, you can find a list here
Where can I stream South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans? If televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Alternatively, the match will be available to subscribers of Watch NRL
Where can I get tickets for South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Gold Coast Titans? Click here for ticket information on 2020 NRL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS
Starting 13: Mitchell, Gagai, Graham, Burns, Johnston, Walker, Reynolds, Tatola, Cook, Burgess, Su’A, Lowe, Murray – Interchanges: Knight, Mago, Amone, Sironen – Reserves: Nicholls, Kolomatangi
Unavailable: Hame Sele (Injured)
- South Sydney Rabbitohs’ poor start to the season continued as they were defeated by Melbourne Storm last week to make it just one win from their opening four matches and they will be disappointed at how they fell away towards the end of that game.
- The Rabbitohs trailed by just two points but conceded two tries in the final 15 minutes to leave the scoreline looking one-sided at 22-8 with their inability to complete their sets ultimately proving to be their downfall as they ended the game with a completion rate of just 63%.
that defeat, there is a significant addition to the Rabbits’ side
for this week’s contest as Cody Walker returns in the halves
alongside Adam Reynolds in what is a big boost but James Roberts will be out for at least one more game after he was cut from the side 24 hours before kick-off.
GOLD COAST TITANS
Starting 13: Sami, Don, Copley, Tonumaipea, Kelly, Taylor, Fogarty, Fotuaika, Clark, Lisone, Proctor, Cartwright, Arrow – Interchanges: T. Boyd, Hipgrave, Jolliffe, Peachey – Reserves: Whitbread, Roberts
Unavailable: Ryan James (Injured), AJ Brimson (Injured)
- Gold Coast Titans ended their agonising wait for an NRL victory as they fought back late on to claim a dramatic win against Wests Tigers last week as Justin Holbrook’s decision to make numerous changes to his side paid off.
- The Titans snapped a 364-day losing streak with that win which was a great relief to the entire club on the hooter with the 28 points scored against the Tigers more than they had managed in the first three rounds combined.
- It was a much better showing by the Titans but they still have further improvements to make if that victory is not to be a one-off after they missed 38 tackles in last week’s contest and the same 17 from that game will get the chance to build on that win.
Gold Coast Titans managed to avoid going a whole year without a win by just one day as they ended their losing streak at 14 matches with a victory over Wests Tigers last week. They will come into this game with South Sydney Rabbitohs on a real high after that promising display in which they fought back to win in the closing stages of the contest. The Rabbitohs have underperformed so far and the Titans will have every chance of causing an upset but with Souths boosted by the return of key man Cody Walker, he should improve his side’s attack and help the contest see at least 44 points.