When is Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels taking place? Sunday 22nd March, 2020 – 07:15
Where is Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels taking place? Cbus Super Stadium, Gold Coast
What is the expected weather for Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels? 25c in sunny skies
What channel is Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels on? Sky Sports Arena will be televising selected NRL games in the UK and you can find their schedule here. For Australian broadcasters, you can find a list here
Where can I stream Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels? If televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Alternatively, the match will be available to subscribers of Watch NRL
Where can I get tickets for Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels? Click here for ticket information on 2020 NRL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
GOLD COAST TITANS
Starting 13: Sami, Don, Watkins, Kelly, Copley, Roberts, Taylor, Wallace, Rein, Lisone, Proctor, Cartwright, Arrow – Interchanges: Peats, Whitbread, Peachey, Fotuaika – Reserves: Jolliffe, Stone, Boyd, Brimson
Unavailable: Ryan James (Injured), Beau Fermor (Injured), Keegan Hipgrave (Injured)
- Gold Coast carried on where they left off last season as they put in an underwhelming performance against Canberra and suffered defeat in their opening game of 2020 with big improvements needed moving forward.
- New head coach Justin Holbrook may take time to find his best team and has tinkered this week with Tyrone Peachey dropping to the bench and Brian Kelly gets the nod in the centres with the pair switching roles from last week.
- Moeaki Fotuaika comes onto the bench at the expense of Jaiman Jolliffe while the Titans will be hoping that injured pair AJ Brimson and Shannon Boyd can come into contention for this game after they were included among the reserves.
Starting 13: Gutherson, Sivo, M. Jennings, Blake, Ferguson, D. Brown, Moses, Campbell-Gillard, Mahoney, Paulo, Lane, Matterson, N.Brown – Interchanges: Takairangi, Niukore, Evans, Terepo – Reserves: Gower, Stone, Kaufusi, G. Jennings
- Parramatta did not put on the show they would have hoped but did just enough to defeat Canterbury in their season opener and they will be eager to show more with the ball after managing just a solitary try last week.
- The Eels came away from the game with the Bulldogs without picking up any injuries and will roll with the same 17 for this contest with head coach Brad Arthur boasting a fully-fit squad at his disposal.
- Waqa Blake managed to come through the round 1 win unscathed after he had been struggling with a shoulder injury during pre-season and the centre’s fitness should come on after logging a full 80 minutes last week.
Gold Coast did not put in the type of performance new coach Justin Holbrook would have been hoping for as they were comfortably beaten by Canberra. They now host Parramatta who failed to impress last week but did enough for the win as they edged Canterbury. Both teams will be hoping for much more here although it is possible that the Titans can improve sufficiently to get the win, it is likely that the Eels will be able to make it two wins from two.