When is Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? Saturday 15th August, 2020 – 06:00 (UK)
Where is Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney
What is the expected weather for Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans? 18c, partly cloudy
What channel is Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans on? Sky Sports Arena will be televising selected NRL games in the UK and you can find their schedule here. For Australian broadcasters, you can find a list here
Where can I stream Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans? If televised on Sky Sports, then subscribers will be able to stream the match live via Sky Go. Alternatively, the match will be available to subscribers of Watch NRL
Where can I get tickets for Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans? Click here for ticket information on 2020 NRL matches
THE TEAM NEWS
Starting 13: Kennedy, Katoa, Dugan, Ramien, Mulitalo, Moylan, Johnson, Hamlin-Uele, Brailey, Woods, Talakai, Graham, Rudolf – Interchanges: Tracey, Sorensen, Williams, Hunt – Reserves: Nikora, Goodwin
Unavailable: Cameron King (Injured), Bronson Xerri (Disciplinary), Andrew Fifita (Injured), Chad Townsend (Injured), Jackson Ferris (Injured)
- ● Cronulla Sharks were unable to make it four wins in a row as they were edged out by Parramatta Eels in extremely wet conditions last week but the Sharks will believe they can make an immediate return to winning ways as they face Gold Coast Titans.
- That loss was just a second defeat in eight matches for the Sharks who are unlikely to be deterred by their efforts last week in which they completed at 76% despite the horrendous weather.
- ● Ronaldo Mulitalo is a doubt after he suffered a head knock last week but he is set to feature having being named on the wing whilst Scott Sorensen will also have to overcome the HIA protocols if he wants to line-up on the bench.
GOLD COAST TITANS
Starting 13: Brimson, Don, Kelly, Copley, Thompson, Taylor, Fogarty, Fotuaika, Peats, Jolliffe, Proctor, Hipgrave, Arrow – Interchanges: Boyd, Wallace, Peachey, Lisone – Reserves: Tonumaipea, Fermor
Unavailable: Ryan James (Injured), Jonus Pearson (Injured), Mitch Rein (Injured), Phillip Sami (Injured)
- ● Gold Coast Titans’ upturn in performances finally resulted in a win as they put a three-match losing streak behind them to come out on top of their Queensland derby with North Queensland Cowboys last week.
- ● The Titans dominated the first half and took a 20-0 lead into the break and they saw the job through to seal a 30-10 success with Gold Coast punishing their opponents having enjoyed 55% of the ball.
- ● Head coach Justin Holbrook was set to name an unchanged line-up for this contest but he has been forced into one change 24 hours before kick-off with winger Phillip Sami pulling out with a knee injury so Corey Thompson earns a spot on the bench.
Cronulla Sharks will hope to put their narrow loss to Parramatta Eels behind them as they attempt to solidify their spot in the top eight. The Sharks were edged 12-14 but with a better weather forecast in store here, they will be confident of putting more points on the board after posting their lowest total since Round 2. Gold Coast Titans stand in their way here and they will be no pushovers having played well in recent games which culminated in them earning a big win over North Queensland Cowboys last week. Both teams are capable of winning this and that is likely to result in a high-scoring contest that sees at least 44 points.