When is Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? Sunday 4th August, 05:00
Where is Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? Sydney Cricket Ground
What channel is Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast Titans on?
UK – This match will not be televised live in the UK
Australia – Fox Sports
Where can I stream Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast Titans?
UK – N/A
Australia – https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sports-offer
Where can I get tickets for Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast Titans?
Sydney Roosters – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500001
Gold Coast Titans – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500004
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Trent Robinson
Starting 13: Tedesco, Morris, Manu, Mitchell, Tupou, Keary, Cronk, Liu, Verrills, Tetevano, Crichton, Aubusson, Radley – Interchanges: Butcher, Faamausili, Collins, Tupouniua Reserves: Ikuvalu, Lam
Unavailable: Jake Friend, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Siosiua Taukeiaho, Boyd Cornder
- Sydney Roosters were far from their best but made it three wins from four as they edged out struggling Canterbury last week and now face another struggling side in Gold Coast as they bid to remain in the top 4.
- Prop Jared Waera-Hargreaves will be missing after he was handed a ban this week and his unavailability has come at a bad time with fellow starting prop Siosiua Taukeiaho out with a calf injury.
- The Roosters are also without another forward in Boyd Cordner which has caused a major reshuffle with Isaac Liu and Zane Tetevano the new front-row whilst Angus Crichton will line up in the back-row which means Nat Butcher, Poasa Faamausili and Lindsay Collins come onto the bench.
GOLD COAST TITANS
Interim Coaches: Craig Hodges/Luke Burt
Starting 13: Gordon, Don, Watkins, Kelly, Sami, Roberts, Jacks, Wallace, Peats, Stockwell, Proctor, Stone, Whitbread – Interchanges: Peachey, Fotuaika, Lee, Cartwright – Reserves: Taylor, Rein
Unavailable: Ryan James, Keegan Hipgrave, Jai Arrow, Shannon Boyd, AJ Brimson
- Gold Coast put in an awful first-half display as they were blown away by Brisbane to ensure they remained rooted to the foot of the ladder and face another huge test here as they travel to Sydney to face the Roosters.
- The Titans lost both Phillip Sami and Daley Copley to injuries last week and are doubts to take to the field against the Roosters but only the latter has been ruled out at this stage with Brian Kelly taking his spot in the side.
- Ash Taylor is named as a reserve and could be promoted to the 17 before kick-off as he looks to make his comeback following some time away from the game and with AJ Brimson missing through injury, Ryley Jacks is currently the man named in the halfback role.
Sydney Roosters will need to find more consistency in their game if they are to challenge this season but will get the chance to find some attacking rhythm as they host Gold Coast. The Titans were poor again last week and unless they put in a seriously improved display, the Roosters could run up a big score despite missing a handful of forwards. The Roosters are still able to field their first-choice backline and will cause some damage if they can get the ball to the edges.