When is Penrith Panthers vs Canberra Raiders taking place? Sunday 28th July, 07:05
Where is Penrith Panthers vs Canberra Raiders taking place? Panthers Stadium
What channel is Penrith Panthers vs Canberra Raiders on?
UK – Sky Sports Arena
Australia – Fox Sports
Where can I stream Penrith Panthers vs Canberra Raiders?
UK – Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Australia – https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sports-offer
Where can I get tickets for Penrith Panthers vs Canberra Raiders?
Penrith Panthers – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500014
Canberra Raiders – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500013
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Ivan Cleary
Starting 13: Edwards, Mansour, Whare, Naden, To’o, Maloney, Cleary, Tamou, Kenny, Fisher-Harris, Yeo, Winterstein, Martin – Interchanges: Egan, Luai, Leota, Campbell-Gillard – Reserves: Cartwright, Crichton
Unavailable: Tyrone May, Viliame Kikau
- Penrith's superb run of form continued as they made it seven wins in a row and racked up 40 points on the way to beating St. George but now face a real challenge to continue that winning run as they host Canberra.
- Liam Martin should be fit enough to return for the Panthers and will replace Viliame Kikau after he was banned for a shoulder charge which Penrith unsuccessfully challenged during the week.
- Martin will start at lock with Isaah Yeo shifting to the back-row in an otherwise unchanged 17 for Ivan Cleary as his side attempt to further enhance their play-off hopes with what would be a huge win.
Head Coach: Ricky Stuart
Starting 13: Nicoll-Klokstad, Simonsson, Croker, Oldfield, Rapana, Wighton, Sezer, Papalii, Hodgson, Soliola, J. Bateman, Whitehead, Tapine – Interchanges: Havili, Guler, Horsburgh, Lui – Reserves: Williams, Kris
Unavailable: Joey Leilua, Luke Bateman, Hudson Young, Ryan Sutton, Nick Cotric
- Canberra's defence had to stay firm as they came under a lot of pressure in the second half but they did just that to see off Wests Tigers and will hope they can solidify their top 4 ambitions with another win here.
- The Raiders have made one change to their side with Josh Papalii named to start at prop but he was named there last week and switched with Dunamis Lui which could be the case again here.
- Sam Williams remains on the outer with Aidan Sezer keeping him out of the side and if the latter can guide his side to another win, it is difficult to see a way back for Williams on current form.
Two in-form teams in Penrith and Canberra bring Round 19 to a close in what should be a blockbuster. Penrith have won seven in a row whilst Canberra have won five of their last six. With both teams well-matched, this should be a tight affair with defences on top and could be a low-scoring affair. Penrith’s winning run has been superb but this will be a huge challenge for them and Canberra’s defence may be able to repel them enough to edge the win.