When is Melbourne Storm vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? Sunday 25th August, 05:00
Where is Melbourne Storm vs Gold Coast Titans taking place? AAMI Park
What channel is Melbourne Storm vs Gold Coast Titans on?
UK – This match will not be televised live in the UK
Australia – Fox Sports
Where can I stream Melbourne Storm vs Gold Coast Titans?
UK – N/A
Australia – https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sports-offer
Where can I get tickets for Melbourne Storm vs Gold Coast Titans?
Melbourne Storm – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500021
Gold Coast Titans – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500004
THE TEAM NEWS
Head Coach: Craig Bellamy
Starting 13: Hughes, Vunivalu, Scott, Olam, Addo-Carr, Munster, Croft, J. Bromwich, C. Smith, Asofa-Solomona, F. Kaufusi, K. Bromwich, Finucane – Interchanges: B. Smith, Kamikamica, Papenhuyzen, Eisenhuth – Reserves: King, Grant
Unavailable: Christian Welch, Will Chambers
- Melbourne blew an 18-0 lead for the first time in their history as they suffered a strange defeat against Canberra last weekend but they have a great chance of getting back to winning ways as they host bottom of the ladder Gold Coast.
- Storm centre Curtis Scott should make his long-awaited return in this game following a troublesome foot injury that has ruined his season and providing there are no last-minute issues, he will replace Will Chambers.
- Tom Eisenhuth is given a crack from the bench with Joe Stimson making way whilst Tino Faasuamaleaui misses out due to the return of Brandon Smith after overcoming an ankle injury.
GOLD COAST TITANS
Head Coach: Garth Brennan
Starting 13: Gordon, Arthars, Watkins, Kelly, Sami, Peachey, Jacks, Fotuaika, Rein, Arrow, Proctor, Stone, Peats – Interchanges: Brimson, Whitbread, Wallace, Lee – Reserves: Cartwright, Don
Unavailable: Ryan James, Keegan Hipgrave, Shannon Boyd, Tyrone Roberts, Ash Taylor
- Gold Coast's run without a win was extended by another game as they lost an eighth successive match when losing to Parramatta and now face a daunting trip to minor premiers in waiting Melbourne.
- The Titans appear unlikely to get any of their injured players back this week although seemingly came through last week unscathed but Jarrod Wallace is back in the side after missing last week due to personal reasons.
- There have been some changes within the 17 from last week with Michael Gordon restored at fullback which sees AJ Brimson drop to the bench whilst Jai Arrow starts at prop and Nathan Peats is named in the unfamiliar position of lock.
The last thing that Gold Coast want to deal with is Melbourne but on the back of the Storm losing last week, they could not have asked for a worse game this week. The Storm have defeated the Titans on eight consecutive occasions stretching back to 2014 and can win big here. They will be even more determined to pick up the win after last week’s loss and that should enhance their focus here on what could be a long afternoon for the Titans.