When is Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels taking place? Friday 16th August, 09:00
Where is Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels taking place? Cbus Super Stadium
What channel is Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels on?
UK – This match will not be televised live in the UK
Australia – Fox Sports
Where can I stream Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels?
UK – N/A
Australia – https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/sports-offer
Where can I get tickets for Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels?
Gold Coast Titans – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500004
Parramatta Eels – https://tickets.nrl.com/team/500031
THE TEAM NEWS
GOLD COAST TITANS
Interim Coaches: Craig Hodges & Luke Burt
Starting 13: Brimson, Arthars, Watkins, Kelly, Sami, Peachey, Jacks, Wallace, Rein, Whitbread, Proctor, Stone, Arrow – Interchanges: Gordon, Fotuaika, Cartwright, Lee – Reserves: Don, Peats
Unavailable: Ryan James, Keegan Hipgrave, Shannon Boyd, Tyrone Roberts, Ash Taylor
- Gold Coast showed some better signs against St. George last week but they ultimately fell to their seventh consecutive defeat as their chances of picking up the wooden spoon increased once again.
- The Titans have Michael Gordon available again after he missed out with a knock last week with Leilani Latu dropping out in what is the only change made by interim coaches Craig Hodges and Luke Burt.
- Ash Taylor is once again left out for Gold Coast and his season could be over with the club seemingly making the decision that it is in his best interests to spend some further time away from the game and return with a fresh mind-set next season.
Head Coach: Brad Arthur
Starting 13: Gutherson, Sivo, M. Jennings, Blake, Takairangi, D. Brown, Moses, Evans, Mahoney, Paulo, Lane, Ma’u, N. Brown – Interchanges: Terepo, Gower, Alvaro, Niukore – Reserves: Moeroa, Smith
Unavailable: Ray Stone, Blake Ferguson
- Parramatta made it six wins from seven as they claimed a crucial victory over Newcastle last weekend to solidify their spot in the top 8 and know they have a big opportunity to further enhance their play-off hopes as they travel to bottom of the ladder Gold Coast.
- The Eels will have Kane Evans back in their side after he was a late withdrawal with food poisoning last week with Tepai Moeroa dropping to the reserves in the only change to last week’s side.
- That means that Parramatta are still without winger Blake Ferguson as he continues to battle against a knee infection and even though George Jennings is fit again, he has been unable to displace any of the current outside backs.
Gold Coast produced one of their better performances in recent weeks but it still was not enough to end their losing streak. They have now lost their last seven and facing an in-form Parramatta side is not likely to help their cause with the visitors able to get the win here. The Eels started the season with a real inconsistent streak but have turned that around when it matters and should be able to improve their recent winning record here.