When is Australia vs New Zealand taking place? Friday 25th October, 2019 – 10:10 (UK)
Where is Australia vs New Zealand taking place? WIN Stadium, Wollongong
What is the expected weather for Australia vs New Zealand? 27c in mostly cloudy skies
What channel is Australia vs New Zealand on? Sky Sports Action
Where can I stream Australia vs New Zealand? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match via Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Australia vs New Zealand? https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/australia-v-new-zealand-rugby-league-test-2019-wollongong-25-10-2019/event/130056F2A7FC8956
New Zealand 26-24 Australia
THE TEAM NEWS
- Australia will turn their attention to the 13-man game after lifting the inaugural Rugby League World Cup 9s crown last weekend and will face the side they defeated in the final at the Bankwest Stadium.
- Several new names are included in the Australia squad with impressive young prop Payne Haas set to cap off a memorable season by making his debut for the Kangaroos from the bench.
- Josh Papalii has been named in the front row but will have to pass a late fitness test to feature having pulled up in training on Tuesday whilst Daly Cherry-Evans is also in doubt with a minor ankle problem.
- New Zealand will be hoping to make it back-to-back wins against Australia after triumphing in their clash at the end of 2018 but will face a difficult task against a Kangaroos side that looks very dynamic.
- Giant prop Nelson Asofa-Solomona will be missing for the Kiwis after he was handed a suspension for his role in a brawl whilst on holiday and fellow front-rower Jesse Bromwich is also missing.
- Four players will make their debuts for the Kiwis with Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad starting in the unfamiliar position of centre and he will make his first appearance alongside Zane Tetevano, Braden Hamlin-Uele and Corey Harawira-Naera.
Australia will look to blood some new players in what should be an exciting clash with New Zealand. Both nations have picked strong teams for this game but the Kiwis may find it tough going against the Kangaroos who look to have too much pace and power throughout their side. The Kiwis have also selected some new names but with their first-choice props unavailable, the Kangaroos should have too much up front and can claim the win.