When is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans taking place? Friday, 15th February, 12:00 (UK)
Where is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? 23-25c with plenty of clouds but no chance of rain
What channel is Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? N/A
Where can I get tickets for Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans? Ticket information for all PSL 2019 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl/eventlist.aspx
All-time meetings: Karachi Kings
W1, Multan Sultans W0
Last meeting: Karachi Kings beat Multan Sultans by 63 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Mickey Arthur
Captain: Imad Wasim
- Karachi Kings will be hoping to continue their record of having qualified for the play-offs in each of the three PSL seasons so far but that a best finish of third will need to be bettered this year if it is to be considered a successful campaign.
- The Kings will be captained by all-rounder Imad Wasim who should be in a buoyant mood after his superb displays for Pakistan in their recent ODI series against South Africa and he will be hoping to carry that form into the T20 format.
- Karachi can also boast some top talent in Babar Azam whilst Colin Munro has been in improving form for the Auckland Aces in the T20 Super Smash and he also knocked off an impressive 72 against India in New Zealand’s last T20 match.
Coach: Johan Botha
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- Multan Sultans will be looking to improve on last year’s fifth-place finish in the PSL and under the guidance of captain Shoaib Malik, the little-fancied Sultans may be able to spring a few surprises in this year’s tournament.
- The Sultans’ preparations for the competition have not gone to plan so far with them having to replace the man they chose first in the player draft, Steve Smith, who was ruled out with an elbow injury although they have arguably called up a better T20 talent in Andre Russell who is the man to take his place.
- Johan Botha’s team have also lost the services of wicketkeeper/batsman Nicholas Pooran after his good T20 form was rewarded with a call-up to the West Indies squad for their series against England with Johnson Charles his replacement and Pooran has been one of the more explosive batsmen in recent T20 tournaments.
Karachi Kings have been one of the most consistent teams in the PSL over the last three years but have yet to finish better than third. They begin this campaign with a game against Multan Sultans who have had several setbacks in the run-up to this year’s competition. They will be without star recruit Steve Smith as well as explosive wicketkeeper/batsman Nicholas Pooran which is a big blow with Karachi able to get off to a strong start here.