When is Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Friday 1st March, 11:30
Where is Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi taking place? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
What is the expected weather for Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi? 28-30c with cloud but no rain expected
What channel is Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi on? This match will be televised live on HUM Masala (Sky Channel 720)
Where can I stream Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi? This match can be streamed live on https://www.cricketgateway.com
Where can I get tickets for Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi? Ticket information for all PSL 2019 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl/eventlist.aspx
All-time meetings: Islamabad United W6, Peshawar Zalmi W3
Last meeting: Islamabad United beat Peshawar Zalmi by 12 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Coach: Dean Jones
Captain: Shadab Khan
- Islamabad United’s campaign so far has been pretty inconsistent but they are coming off one of their better performances where they did well to restrict Karachi Kings to just 168/8 when 200 looked possible and then they chased that down thanks to Asif Ali’s stunning 70 from 38 balls.
- The issues in their batting department remain however as the likes of Delport and Hussain Talat are both under pressure to improve following their recent failures and it may well be that Phil Salt moves up the order to partner Ronchi after his solid knock last time out.
- Given how close the PSL ladder is, United will know that a victory here will go a long way to securing a play-off place and there may be opportunities for Mohammad Sami, Chadwick Walton and Wayne Parnell to come into the side here.
Coach: Mohammad Akram
Captain: Darren Sammy
- Peshawar Zalmi are arguably the form team in the competition right now having won four of their last five matches and they come off a stunning win over Multan Sultans where they chased down 172/5 with four balls to spare on Thursday.
- That victory came thanks to excellent half centuries from Umar Amin and Kieron Pollard who looks to be finding some good form at the moment and that seven-wicket victory may tempt them to go unchanged for this match.
- Tymal Mills and Lendl Simmons are in Dubai and available to play but their four overseas players from Thursday are all playing relatively well so they may have to sit on the sidelines and await their chance.
There two are in the top two positions in the PSL ladder coming into this game and it would be a surprise if either of them did not manage to make the knockout phase. Both teams are coming off a win last time out and victory here will go a long way to sealing a top four spot. Islamabad have the advantage of having an extra day of rest and that could be decisive against Zalmi who have the edge in form, but may be a little fatigued here.