When? Wednesday 7th March
Where? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Weather? 26-28c expected with nothing but sunshine
What channel is it on? Prime TV
Where can I stream the match? Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans can be streamed online via http://www.primetv.tv/watch_live.html
Are tickets still available? Ticket information for all PSL 2018 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl2018/eventslist.aspx
All-time meetings: Multan Sultans W1, Quetta Gladiators W0
Coach: Moin Khan
Captain: Sarfraz Ahmed
- The Gladiators have not played since the nine-wicket mauling by the Sultans on Saturday and they will be desperate to bounce back to winning ways, and potentially even more importantly, to salvage some pride after that heavy loss.
- They were without Kevin Pietersen for that game with an injury while star bowler Jofra Archer has missed the last three games so they will be desperately hoping that at least one of them can return, if not both.
- Several of their overseas stars are reportedly reluctant to play in Pakistan if they make the play-offs and that may well be affecting their motivation to play or perform, with that accusation being levelled at both Pietersen and Archer.
Coach: Tom Moody
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- The Sultans consolidated their position at the top of the PSL ladder by beating Peshawar Zalmi for the second time this season on Tuesday and they did so by hitting the highest total of the tournament so far as they racked up 183/3, beating the previous highest which was also theirs.
- Sohaib Maqsood was the star of the show for them, scoring the highest individual score of PSL 2018 with his unbeaten 85 coming from just 42 balls to set the platform for their win, and their bowlers duly defended the total.
- They named an unchanged team once again on Tuesday and they could very well do the same for this match unless they decide to start resting players and changing things around a little but otherwise they have an in-form and settled side.
The Sultans have overtaken the Kings at the top and also in terms of form, with the top runscorer and top wicket-taker lists dominated by their players. They absolutely hammered the Gladiators last time they met at the weekend, and they have since picked up another strong win over Peshawar Zalmi. The Gladiators are reportedly unhappy with the availability of some of their key men like Archer and Pietersen who may be preserving themselves for the IPL, while the Sultans have zero motivation issues. On their contrary, the debutant club are on fire, and should rack up another win here.