When? Wednesday 21st March
Where? Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore
Weather? Warm temperatures of 22-24c but chances of rain in late afternoon
What channel is it on? Prime TV
Where can I stream the match? Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings can be streamed online via http://www.primetv.tv/watch_live.html
Are tickets still available? Ticket information for all PSL 2018 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl2018/eventslist.aspx
All-time meetings: Karachi Kings W2, Peshawar Zalmi W5
Coach: Mohammad Akram
Captain: Darren Sammy
- Zalmi continued their strong form at the business end of the season as they overcame the Quetta Gladiators by a solitary run on Tuesday and now face the Karachi Kings who they beat just last Thursday to help them reach the knockouts.
- Liam Dawson proved to be key for them on a good batting pitch as he smashed 62 from 35 balls but they will need more of their top order batsmen to contribute to the total especially in the absence of Dwayne Smith who misses out due to family commitments.
- Kamran Akmal hit 75 in the last game in which they faced the Kings and they will need another good performance from him as they may go unchanged for this game but they need some more batsmen to step up.
Coach: Mickey Arthur
Captain: Eoin Morgan
- The Kings' performance levels have been incredibly inconsistent in recent weeks but they will be looking to raise their game for the play-offs with this key game against Peshawar Zalmi who beat them comfortably last week.
- All their key international players made the trip to Lahore as Simmons, Ingram, Bopara, Mills and Denly all arrived safely in Pakistan and they will be available to start which is a major boost given the fact that Simmons especially was considered a doubt to make the journey.
- There is an outside chance that Imad Wasim will be fit to return to the team to play here after recovering from concussion and that would be a major boost for them as he would captain the side with Morgan able to focus on his batting.
A fascinating game between these two giants of the Pakistani Super League as defending champions Zalmi face the Kings. After winning their last three matches to get to this stage, Zalmi have form on their side and will be looking to make a second consecutive final. The Kings have all their key men available and will be a tough outfit to beat. They have been up and down in terms of focus and motivation, but have quality in their locker. They will be favoured - especially if Imad Wasim can return - but may have too much firepower for Zalmi anyhow.