When? Tuesday 6th March
Where? Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Weather? Glorious sunshine and temperatures of 24-26c expected.
What channel is it on? Prime TV
Where can I stream the match? Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans can be streamed online via http://www.primetv.tv/watch_live.html
Are tickets still available? Ticket information for all PSL 2018 fixtures can be found on https://www.q-tickets.com/psl2018/eventslist.aspx
All-time meetings: Peshawar Zalmi W0, Multan Sultans W1
Coach: Mohammad Akram
Captain: Mohammad Hafeez
- Zalmi stormed to a ten wicket victory over PSL 2018 whipping boys Lahore Qalandars on Saturday and they will be motivated to get revenge over the Sultans for the opening day defeat as they return back to Dubai here.
- Liam Dawson and Hasan Ali were on fire taking three wickets apiece with the English spinner shining in his first start of the tournament as he replaced injured skipper Darren Sammy and won the Player of the Match award.
- Sammy is set to miss out once again so Mohammad Hafeez will continue as captain in his absence and they may well name an unchanged side after such a dominant display just three days ago.
Coach: Tom Moody
Captain: Shoaib Malik
- Prior to Zalmi beating the Qalandars on Saturday, the Sultans moved to the top of the PSL ladder by demolishing the Quetta Gladiators by nine wickets themselves as they bring some excellent form into this game themselves.
- The Sultans have an incredibly settled team and that has helped them start the PSL so well, and they will almost certainly name an unchanged side barring any unforeseen absences in the team.
- Veteran Kumar Sangakkara topscored for the third time in four completed matches for them last time out and he is the topscorer in PSL 2018, while in Imran Tahir and Junaid Khan, they possess two of the top three wicket takers in the competition to date.
Two in-form teams meet in Dubai as the tournament returns to the city after a couple of rounds in Sharjah, and this now represents the second half of the competition as this is a repeat of the opening game. The Sultans emerged victorious in a tight match on the first day and this promises to be another close match. They have the edge in form with both bat and ball, and their win over the Gladiators carries more weight than Zalmi beating the winless Qalandars so they have to be favoured to do the double over Zalmi here.