When is New Zealand vs India taking place? Sunday, 10th February, 07:00
Where is New Zealand vs India taking place? Hamilton
What is the expected weather for New Zealand vs India? 15-17c with cloud but no rain expected
What channel is New Zealand vs India on? The match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream New Zealand vs India? The match will be streamed live on the Sky Go app in the UK. For viewers in the United States, the game will be shown live and you can take advantage of a free trial with ESPN+ and subscribe now by clicking here!
Where can I get tickets for New Zealand vs India?
India beat New Zealand by 7 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Kane Williamson
- New Zealand lost the second T20 at Eden Park and that was largely due to their batting not hitting the heights of the first T20 match where they hit 219 as they stuttered to 158/8 which the tourists knocked off with relative comfort.
- The Blackcaps are expected to make one or two changes for this game as Lockie Ferguson will be rested so Blair Tickner could be handed a golden opportunity to impress while there is every chance that James Neesham will be given an opportunity as one of the all-rounders with Scott Kuggeleijn expected to make way for him.
- With Martin Guptill also rested for this final match, that means Seifert and Munro will continue to open at the top of the order and those two are arguably competing with each other to partner Guptill with Munro struggling badly for form at the moment and in desperate need of a good knock.
Captain: Rohit Sharma
- India bounced back from defeat in the opening T20 match to comfortably win the second by seven wickets which means they come into this final game of this long tour to Australia and New Zealand seeking to cap off what has been a hugely successful tour all round.
- The key to their performance in the second match as has been the case in all formats of the game, has been a strong start by their top order as Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan looked in excellent form last time out and will be key once again.
- Kedar Jadhav and Kuldeep Yadav both have a chance of coming back into the side and it could be Dinesh Karthik or possibly even Vijay Shankar could make way although the latter seems set to get another chance to impress with the bat.
This deciding T20 international between New Zealand and India promises to be a cracker to bring an end to this intriguing series. The tourists have just had the edge throughout in all formats of the game but the Blackcaps are competing hard and pushed them all the way. Much depends on the top order of the batting for both teams but it is India who just have the edge in that department and can end this successful tour with another series win.