When is New Zealand vs Bangladesh taking place? Tuesday 19th February, 22:00 (UK)
Where is New Zealand vs Bangladesh taking place? Dunedin
What is the expected weather for New Zealand vs Bangladesh? 20-22c with plenty of clouds to keep the sun out but the outfield could be wet after showers earlier in the day
What channel is New Zealand vs Bangladesh on? Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream New Zealand vs Bangladesh? The match will be streamed on the Sky Go app
For viewers in the United States, the game will be shown live and you can take advantage of a free trial with ESPN+ and subscribe now by clicking here!
Where can I get tickets for New Zealand vs Bangladesh? https://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tickets/Cricket/One-Day-Internationals-Tickets/E-3164379
New Zealand beat Bangladesh by 8 wickets
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Tom Latham
- New Zealand secured an unassailable lead heading into the final ODI of the series as they once again comfortably saw off Bangladesh in arguably even more impressive fashion than in the first match as they claimed another eight-wicket win.
- Martin Guptill was again the star of the show as he made it back-to-back centuries with a knock of 118 off 88 balls and will fancy his chances of making it three in a row with his timing looking impeccable at the moment.
- Tom Latham captains the side with skipper Kane Williamson rested for his final match of the series with Colin Munro coming into the side whilst Tim Southee and Mitchell Santner will be hoping they be will be in the starting XI after being omitted for the second match.
Captain: Mashrafe Mortaza
- Bangladesh failed to improve on their performance as they were on the end of another big loss against New Zealand with the hosts easily chasing down the 227 they were set to win with the bowling unit failing to cope with the classy Blackcaps.
- Mohammad Mithun will be hoping for more support from those around him after another good score in the second match, adding a second half-century of the series to complement the one he notched in the first game.
- Openers Tamim Iqbal and Liton Das will be under pressure to get off to a better start if selected with the pair combining for just 12 runs so far whilst Rubel Hossain hasn’t featured in either of the first two matches of the series and may come into the side here.
Despite coming into the series with hopes of causing a shock, Bangladesh have been unable to live with New Zealand in what has been a very one-sided affair so far. That could continue into the third and final match of the series with the Blackcaps fully aware that World Cup places are up for grabs. Their line-up looks strong at the minute and there is plenty of competition for places which should ensure another strong performance in this last match as New Zealand complete a comfortable clean sweep.