Bengaluru Bulls vs Dabang Delhi KC – VIVO Pro Kabaddi Semi-finals Preview & Prediction
When is Bengaluru Bulls vs Dabang Delhi KC taking place? Wednesday, October 16th (15:00 UK / 19:30 IST)
Where is Bengaluru Bulls vs Dabang Delhi KC taking place? EKA Arena by TransStadia in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
What channel is Bengaluru Bulls vs Dabang Delhi KC on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bengaluru Bulls vs Dabang Delhi KC? This match will not be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bengaluru Bulls vs Dabang Delhi KC? Tickets can be purchased here
Dabang Delhi KC 39-39 Bengaluru Bulls
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bengaluru Bulls come into this match with plenty of confidence after beating UP Yoddha by 48-45 in the first Eliminator on Monday and despite finishing sixth in the group stage, they will not be phased by facing the top-seeded Delhi team.
- After coming to the fore in season six, star raider Pawan Kumar Sehrawat has excelled even more so in 2019 and he leads the way in the entire tournament for total points (335) and raid points (321) so he will be key to their hopes here.
- Pawan led the way in the Eliminator with 20 of his team’s 48 points overall, and they will know that if they can keep things tight defensively, he gives them an opportunity of outscoring Delhi here and leading the defending champions back to the final.
DABANG DELHI KC
- Dabang Delhi topped the group stage of the seventh season of the VIVO Pro Kabaddi league in style as they won 15 of their 22 matches, losing just four overall and racking up 85 points as they enter the knockout round with plenty of form behind them.
- The Delhi team will take confidence from the fact that they beat the Bulls back in Leg 6 by a 33-31 scoreline and while they could only tie against them in their last meeting back in Leg 10 in Jaipur, they will be highly motivated to seal their place in the final.
- They will however know they cannot take the Bulls lightly especially after ending the group stage with two defeats and a draw, and the key to that will be improving offensively as they only managed to score 33, 33 and 37 in their last three matches after racking up an impressive 60 points against Puneri Paltan back in Leg 11.
The pressure coming into this first semi-final is on Dabang Delhi after topping the group but this will be a tough test of their credentials against the defending champions Bengaluru Bulls. Pawan Sehrawat is the one to watch coming into this match and he overcame a tough matchup against UP Yoddha’s Nitesh Kumar in the first Eliminator to help his team reach the semis. The tournament’s top pointscorer has the ability to lead his team to the final and with momentum on their side, the Bulls can cause the upset and reach the final once again.