AT A GLANCE
When? Thursday 17th May, 15:30 (UK)
Where? M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
Weather? 30-33c temperatures with 58% humidity
What channel is it on? Sky Sports Cricket
Where can I stream the match? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match online via Sky Go
Are tickets still available? https://in.bookmyshow.com/sports/cricket/t20-premier-league
All-time meetings: Royal Challengers Bangalore W4 Sunrisers Hyderabad W7
THE TEAM NEWS
ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE
Coach: Daniel Vettori
Captain: Virat Kohli
- RCB kept their finals chances alive with a crushing victory over the Kings XI Punjab by ten wickets last time out as Bangalore came out breathing fire with the ball rolling Punjab for just 88 runs, which was a score they chased down with ease.
- Umesh Yadav has had a fantastic season so far taking 17 wickets with an economy rate of 8.01. Against Punjab it was him who bowled a fiery spell to dismantle the opposition and ended up with the terrific figures of 3/23 from four overs.
- Hard to see many changes from RCB as they approach this crucial match, and although McCullum is always a chance to be brought into the XI, they will surely be unchanged after that win barring any unknown injuries.
Coach: Tom Moody
Captain: Kane Williamson
- Sunrisers Hyderabad suffered just their third loss of the season after going down to a fired-up Chennai by six wickets but they are relaxed having already qualified for the play-offs.
- This was one of the only matches where we saw the SRH bowling unit struggle. In the match against Chennai, there was only one wicket taken by a bowler with the only other wicket being a run-out so they will be keen to get back to their restrictive ways.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have already qualified so any changes will be to freshen up the squad and it would be no surprise if they did that although they will want to take some momentum into the finals.
This looms as an intriguing match as Bangalore desperately search for another victory against the already qualified Hyderabad who, whilst they do not need the win, will want to maintain strong form heading into the play-offs. Royal Challengers Bangalore have had a very stop-start season but have seemed to found form with two wins on the trot and with their tournament on the line, have a real chance of causing an upset with a victory here.