When is India vs Australia taking place? Sunday 10th March, 08:00
Where is India vs Australia taking place? Chandigarh
What is the expected weather for India vs Australia? 22-24c with bright sunshine throughout with humidity at around 38%
What channel is India vs Australia on? India vs Australia will not be shown live in the UK
Where can I stream India vs Australia? N/A
Where can I get tickets for India vs Australia? https://insider.in/paytm-odi-series-4th-odi-india-v-australia-mohali-10-march-2019/event
Australia beat India by 32 runs
THE TEAM NEWS
Captain: Virat Kohli
- India failed to secure the ODI series after Australia hit back to reduce their lead to just a single game as Virat Kohli’s 123 proved in vain as he again lacked support from his teammates with his side falling to a 32-run defeat.
- MS Dhoni could have played his last ODI in India after it was decided he would be rested for the final two games in the series with Rishabh Pant set to keep wicket whilst some further rotation is expected.
- Mohammed Shami is another who could make way for some new faces in the side after he picked up a knock to the shin in the third ODI with Bhuvneshwar Kumar on standby to come into the side in his place.
Captain: Aaron Finch
- Australia finally got the win they will feel they deserve in this ODI series as they kept themselves alive by claiming the pivotal third game with a 32-run victory that means the score stands at 2-1 to the hosts heading into the fourth match.
- Captain Aaron Finch kicked on from the 37 he scored in the second ODI as he notched an impressive 93 although he will be frustrated that his effort to score a much-needed century was thwarted by a controversial lbw call.
- Finch put on 193 for the opening wicket with Usman Khawaja as the latter did manage to score a century which should ease the pressure on his place in the side whilst Australia’s decision to move Glenn Maxwell up the order paid off was successful too.
Australia deservedly kept the series alive with their first ODI win overseas since 2017 preventing India from taking an unassailable lead into the fourth match. Virat Kohli scored another century but it wasn’t enough as his side failed to chase down the 314 they were set to win. The tourists would have felt extremely hard done to if they had lost again but a solid all-round effort in all departments meant they finally got their win and they can back it up with another win to tie the series up as India look to rotate their side.