When is Winnipeg Jets @ San Jose Sharks taking place? Saturday 2nd November, 2019 – 02:30 (UK)
Where is Winnipeg Jets @ San Jose Sharks taking place? SAP Center at San Jose, San Jose
What television channel is Winnipeg Jets @ San Jose Sharks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Winnipeg Jets @ San Jose Sharks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Winnipeg Jets @ San Jose Sharks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? San Jose Sharks 5-4 Winnipeg Jets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Winnipeg Jets were soundly beaten by Anaheim Ducks in their last game as they conceded seven goals which saw their points differential slip to -8 whilst their record for the season fell to 6-7-0.
- In what was a poor start to their road trip, the Jets will hope to bounce back immediately as they head to San Jose to face the Sharks as they attempt to improve on their 3-3-0 record on the road.
- Jets RW Patrik Laine was forced to sit out his team’s game with the Ducks with a minor lower body injury and Winnipeg will be hoping to get one of their star players back for this contest with the Sharks.
SAN JOSE SHARKS
- San Jose Sharks lost for the third consecutive game as they fell to another heavy defeat after conceding five goals for the second successive game in their defeat to Boston Bruins which left the Sharks with a 4-8-1 record.
- With five defeats in their last six games, the Sharks are struggling and it is predominately their defense that is the issue, having conceded 24 goals across that period and that will be an area to improve on as they return to home ice.
- Defenseman Radim Simek will be hoping to make his NHL return soon after he was reassigned to AHL San Jose earlier in the week for a conditioning assessment following a knee injury.
San Jose Sharks are on a poor run of form and will be desperate to end their losing streak as they host Winnipeg Jets. The road team will come into this on the back of a heavy defeat but could be boosted by the return of Patrik Laine who would give his side more attacking threat. The Sharks will need to improve defensively if they are to snap their streak but the Jets will not make it easy for them and the visitors will fancy their chances of getting back to winning ways.