When is Washington Capitals @ Toronto Maple Leafs taking place? Tuesday 29th October, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Washington Capitals @ Toronto Maple Leafs taking place? Scotiabank Arena, Toronto
What television channel is Washington Capitals @ Toronto Maple Leafs on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Washington Capitals @ Toronto Maple Leafs? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Washington Capitals @ Toronto Maple Leafs? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Toronto Maple Leafs 3-4 Washington Capitals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Washington Capitals will take their brilliant record into this clash with the Toronto Maple Leafs as they bid to go on another winning run after they bounced back from their defeat to Edmonton Oilers against Vancouver Canucks.
- The Capitals are 6-1-1 on the road following their narrow victory last time out as they edged a shootout with the Canucks but it was the manner of the win which will be pleasing for the team after they hit back from 1-5 down in the second period to win the game.
- With several players out long-term, the Capitals have been able to avoid any further injuries in their recent matches and will hope that they can keep their roster healthy to maintain lead at the top of the Metropolitan Division.
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
- Toronto Maple Leafs suffered their third loss in the last four matches after they were beaten by Montreal Canadiens and they will have to shake off their inconsistencies if they are to be successful this season.
- The Maple Leafs sit at 6-5-2 after 13 matches and they will be disappointed that they could not build on a solid win over San Jose Sharks in their previous game as they allowed the Canadiens to score five goals, with three of those coming when the match was tied in the third period.
- Travis Davis is set to provide the Maple Leafs with a huge boost in this contest with defenseman set to make his seasonal debut following shoulder surgery but Zach Hyman remains unavailable.
Toronto Maple Leafs face a tough test to turn their poor run of form around as they host Washington Capitals. The Maple Leafs are 4-2-2 at home but the Capitals have travelled well so far this season and will be aiming to win their sixth game from their last seven. With the Capitals showing great character to overcome a four-goal deficit in their last game they will be full of confidence and can build on that with another victory here.