2019-20 NHL – Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets Preview & Pick
When is Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets taking place? Wednesday 6th November, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets taking place? Nationwide Arena, Columbus
What television channel is Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Vegas Golden Knights @ Columbus Blue Jackets? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Columbus Blue Jackets 3-4 Vegas Golden Knights
THE TEAM NEWS
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- Vegas Golden Knights cannot shake off their inconsistencies which is preventing them from being further up the Pacific Division and their second narrow loss in a row has seen them slip to 8-5-2.
- Having lost in overtime to Montreal Canadiens, the Golden Knights suffered the same fate once again as Winnipeg Jets were able to take the victory after regulation time but that is only half the story after they blew a 1-3 lead early in the first period.
- They were unable to maintain their blistering start and conceded two late goals in the third period before a third successive goal condemned Vegas to defeat and they may also have to deal without Alex Tuch for this game after he suffered an upper body injury against the Jets.
COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS
- Columbus Blue Jackets continue to struggle and they suffered their fourth consecutive loss when facing Calgary Flames in their last encounter with their points differential taking another hit.
- That differential now stands at -16 and is one of the worst in the NHL with the 3-0 defeat to the Flames meaning they have conceded 18 goals in their last four matches and they now sit at 5-6-3.
- In one positive for the Blue Jackets, they have managed to come through their last few games injury-free and are only missing those players that are on injured reserve but they will be desperate to get the likes of Alexandre Texier back on the ice as soon as possible.
Vegas Golden Knights need to start putting winning streaks together in what is shaping up to be a competitive Pacific Division and that must start against the struggling Columbus Blue Jackets. They have been good on the road and boast a 4-2-0 record which they will hope to improve as they head to Columbus. The home team have lost four in a row and with defending becoming a real issue for them, the Golden Knights should take advantage to return to winning ways.