When is Vegas Golden Knights @ Boston Bruins taking place? Wednesday 22nd January, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Vegas Golden Knights @ Boston Bruins taking place? TD Garden, Boston
What channel is Vegas Golden Knights @ Boston Bruins on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Vegas Golden Knights @ Boston Bruins? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Vegas Golden Knights @ Boston Bruins? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Vegas Golden Knights 3 – 4 Boston Bruins
THE TEAM NEWS
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- The Golden Knights are coming off a 5-4 loss against the Montreal Canadiens and that result extended their negative run of form since the Vegas-based franchise has won just one of their last five games. They remain in playoff zone, though, as they have 57 points in 51 games.
- Vegas’ attacking depth could be trimmed down ahead of this matchup since three centers have been listed as questionable. Paul Stastny, William Karlsson and Cody Glass should all be considered as game-time decisions ahead of this contest.
- One player to keep an eye here on the Vegas roster should be winger Mark Stone. The veteran forward might have just one goal in his last eight contests, but he is still up to 45 points in 51 games thanks to 17 goals and 28 assists.
- The Bruins have been struggling of late with three losses in their last four games and have gone 2-3 over their past five contests. They are coming off a 4-3 loss against the Pittsburgh Penguins, but they remain a bonafide contender since they sit in second place of the Eastern Conference standings with 68 points out of 50 games.
- Center David Krejci has been listed as a game-time decision due to an upper-body injury. Goaltender Tuukka Rask has been sidelined with a concussion, as well as defencemen Kevan Miller and Connor Clifton.
- Star forward David Pastrnak remains one of the top goalscoring threats in the league, and he is coming off two straight multi-point performances. He is up to 70 points in 50 games this season, and he is one of the goalscoring leaders in the NHL with 37 goals.
Both teams have been struggling in recent days since both franchises are coming off just one win in their last four games. That said, the Bruins have been the better side all season long and also have the edge of playing at home with the Conference’s best home record of 41 points out of 27 games (16 wins out of 27 contests). Vegas are coming off three defeats in their last four away matches, and Boston also have the edge when it comes to offense (166 goals scored against Vegas’ 159) and defence (133 goals conceded against the Golden Knights’ 156).