When is Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Friday 11th October, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Gila River Arena, Glendale
What television channel is Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Vegas Golden Knights @ Arizona Coyotes? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Arizona Coyotes 4-1 Vegas Golden Knights
THE TEAM NEWS
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- Vegas Golden Knights suffered their first loss of the season as they were edged out by Boston Bruins in an intriguing contest at the T-Mobile Arena but they now head on the road looking to bounce back immediately.
- The Golden Knights could not overcome a disappointing second period in which they conceded two quick-fire goals to find themselves 4-2 down and despite pulling one back five minutes from the buzzer, they could not find another to force overtime.
- Nate Schmidt is likely to miss the next couple of weeks with the knee injury he suffered in the Golden Knights’ season opener but he has been cleared of anything serious which is a big relief to his team.
- Arizona Coyotes are yet to win in the NHL this season after suffering a second successive defeat when they were shutout by Boston Bruins in their last contest as the Coyotes were unable to respond to going behind in the first period.
- That defeat means that the Coyotes have only found the back of the net once in their two matches so far and despite only conceding three, they have still have two losses to their name at this early stage of the year.
- Barrett Hayton could make his long awaited NHL debut for the Coyotes after failing to appear in any game in the last two years and he could replace Lawson Crouse who is dealing with an upper body injury.
Vegas Golden Knights will be looking to bounce straight back from their first loss of the season as they head to Arizona to face the Coyotes. The Golden Knights were edged out by the Boston Bruins in a great clash last time out and now head to the winless Coyotes who have struggled to find the goal in their two opening matches. Arizona will have to improve quickly to pick up their first win of the season but they are likely to fall to 0-3 in this game.