When is Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Friday 13th March, 2020 – 02:00 (UK)
Where is Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes taking place? Gila River Arena, Phoenix
What channel is Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Vancouver Canucks 2 – 4 Arizona Coyotes
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Canucks are coming off a 5-4 win over the New York Islanders and have posted two wins in their last three games, so they are trending in the proper direction. For what it's worth, they currently own the second-best attack in the Western Conference with 228 goals just behind Colorado Avalanche (234).
- Jay Beagle and Chris Tanev have both been listed as questionable and both players will reportedly be game-time decisions for the coaching staff. Jacob Markstrom, Josh Leivo and Micheal Ferland are out of the season, and the latter will be out until next year.
- Keep an eye on Bo Horvat who’s coming off a goalscoring appearance against the Islanders on Tuesday. He is having an excellent season and is already up to 53 points in 2019-20, mostly thanks to 22 goals and 31 assists.
- The Coyotes have been fighting for a playoff berth all season long but their recent results are not encouraging since they are coming off two straight losses. Their most recent game ended with a disappointing 4-2 away loss to the Winnipeg Jets.
- Veteran winger Marian Hossa has been ruled out for this contest due to illness, and he will miss the remainder of the season. Conor Garland and Jakob Chychrun are both out, although both players should return to action before the end of the current month.
- Christian Dvorak is currently riding a dry spell and he hasn’t cracked the scoresheet in any of the last seven games. That said, he is currently having the best season of his young career since he’s already up to 38 points in 70 games, thanks to 18 goals and 20 assists.
Vancouver and Phoenix are separated by just four points and, judging by the standings, this is going to be a very tight encounter. Both teams have been inconsistent and have delivered 2-3 records over their last five contests, but the Canucks have a slight edge since they have won two of their last three, while Arizona enter this game riding a two-game losing streak. That slight edge should be enough to list the Canada-based franchise as favourites here.