2019-20 NHL – Toronto Maple Leafs @ Las Vegas Golden Knights Preview & Pick
When is Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vegas Golden Knights taking place? Wednesday 20th November, 2019 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vegas Golden Knights taking place? T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas
What channel is Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vegas Golden Knights on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vegas Golden Knights? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vegas Golden Knights? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Toronto Maple Leafs 2 – 1 Vegas Golden Knights
THE TEAM NEWS
TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
- The Maple Leafs own the league’s worst form over their last five games since they’re currently riding a five-game losing streak and they have conceded 21 goals during that span. That poor run of results has the Canadian-based franchise in 10th place of the Eastern Conference with 22 points after 22 games. They lost 6-1 against the Pittsburgh Penguins the last time out.
- Mason Marchment will be a game-time decision for Toronto, while several other players like Alex Kerfoot, Mitch Marner and Trevor Moore have been ruled out. David Clarkson and Nathan Horton have been ruled out for the rest of the season.
- Auston Matthews should remain as Toronto’s main attacking threat here. Even though he couldn’t register a point against the Steelers the last time out, that game ended a six-game run with at least one point. He is up to 27 points (14 goals, 13 assists) in 22 games this season.
LAS VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- The Golden Knights were riding a poor five-game losing streak before thrashing out the Calgary Flames by a 6-0 score the last time out. Vegas have been extremely inconsistent this season, and they currently sit in eighth place of the Western Conference standings with 23 points after 22 games (W8, WO2, LO3, L9).
- The Golden Knights should be quite close to full strength entering this game. Their lone absentee ahead of this one will be right winger Valentin Zykov, who remains suspended and will only be eligible to return on November 29th.
- Mark Stone bagged a goal the last time out and that ended a six-game drought for him. The veteran remains one of the most productive players on the Golden Knights roster, however, since he has 19 points (nine goals, 10 assists) in 22 games.
Toronto’s five-game losing streak looks even worse close-up, with just one of those losses coming through overtime and the last two through at least two goals in difference. Plus, the Maple Leafs have allowed at least four goals in each of the last four defeats. Las Vegas, on the other hand, are coming off a huge win and that should give them confidence ahead of another home tilt. Expect Las Vegas to secure the win here as they will take advantage of Toronto’s recent defensive struggles.