When is St. Louis Blues @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Wednesday 12th February, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is St. Louis Blues @ Anaheim Ducks taking place? Honda Center, Anaheim
What channel is St. Louis Blues @ Anaheim Ducks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream St. Louis Blues @ Anaheim Ducks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for St. Louis Blues @ Anaheim Ducks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? St. Louis Blues 4 – 1 Anaheim Ducks
THE TEAM NEWS
ST. LOUIS BLUES
- The Blues are going through a poor run of form as they enter this contest, having lost four of their last five games, with their most recent loss to the Dallas Stars seeing them enter a two-game losing streak. However, they remain at the top of the Western Conference standings with 73 points out of 56 games.
- Center Oskar Sundqvist has been listed as questionable with a lower-body injury, while Vladimir Tarasenko remains slated to miss most of the regular season, but he could return come playoff time. Erik Foley is out until the 2020/21 season.
- David Perron has been stepping it out due to Tarasenko’s absence. Even though he only has one goal and one assist in his last five games, he has been the team’s leading scoring threat with 54 points (23 goals, 31 assists) in 56 games during the current campaign.
- The Ducks might be coming off a 3-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres, while posting a 3-2 mark in their last five games, but that cannot hide the fact that they’ve been one of the worst teams in the Western Conference this season. They are in 13th place of the standings with 53 points out of 56 games.
- Winger Ondrej Kase has been listed as questionable and will be a game-time decision, while defenceman Erik Gudbranson, winger Patrick Eaves and center Ryan Kesler are all out for this game. Eaves and Kesler for the season.
- Veteran forward Ryan Getzlaf has been playing at center this campaign, and it has been a bit difficult. He continues to lead the team when it comes to most statistical outputs, however, and he has 53 points (25 goals, 37 assists) in 54 games. He should remain a reliable fantasy asset moving forward.
There’s no question the Ducks are the better team of the two if we consider recent form but the Blues have been far more consistent when it comes to their overall season results. Anaheim have shown they can get results of late, but the Blues should be too much for them. St. Louis are in dire need of a bounce-back performance, and they should get that here with a win.