When is New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins taking place? Sunday 14th October, 2019 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins taking place? TD Garden, Boston
What television channel is New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for New Jersey Devils @ Boston Bruins? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Boston Bruins 5-1 New Jersey Devils
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW JERSEY DEVILS
- New Jersey Devils are yet to pick up their first win of the season after slipping to 0-4 following a narrow defeat against Edmonton Oilers with the home side coming out second best in the shootout.
- The Devils put in a better performance than in their last two efforts but were unable to break their losing streak as they failed to find the back of the net with their three efforts in the shootout against the Oilers before Leon Draisaitl scored the vital goal.
- Andy Greene had to sit out the Edmonton game with the defenseman struggling with an injury to his upper body and the New Jersey captain is still a doubt for this trip to Boston with him deemed day-to-day.
- Boston Bruins suffered their first loss of the season as they were defeated by Colorado Avalanche but will be more than happy to come away with a 3-1 record from a four-match streak on the road to begin the season.
- The Bruins got off to a great start in their quest to stay perfect and took a 2-0 lead in the first period but Avalanche pulled a goal back before the end of that period which seemed to turn the game in their favour with two late goals condemning Boston to defeat.
- David Krejci made a welcome return from injury in his team’s last game but will take some time to regain full fitness whilst goaltender Tuukka Rask is expected to return after he sat out the game with Avalanche following leg cramping.
Boston Bruins will be keen to get back to winning ways in their home opener and will be confident of doing so as they host the winless New Jersey Devils. The Bruins looked set to go 4-0 after opening a two-goal lead in their last game against Colorado Avalanche but could not hold on and fell to a late defeat. The Devils have been poor so far and suffered a defeat in a shootout against Edmonton Oilers last time out and their wait for a win looks set to continue with the Bruins able to come out on top.