2019-20 NHL – Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks Preview & Pick
When is Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks taking place? Tuesday 11th February, 2020 – 03:00 (UK)
Where is Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks taking place? Rogers Arena, Vancouver
What channel is Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Nashville Predators @ Vancouver Canucks? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Nashville Predators 3 – 6 Vancouver Canucks
THE TEAM NEWS
- The Predators are coming off a 3-2 away loss to the Edmonton Oilers and that result snapped their two-game winning streak. However, they have gone 3-2 over their last five outings and remain alive in the race for a postseason berth. They sit in 10th place of the Western Conference with 59 points out of 54 games.
- Nashville do not have any confirmed absentees ahead of this game, although two players have been listed as questionable. These are Ryan Ellis and Calle Jarnkrok, who are dealing with an upper-body injury and an illness, respectively.
- Filip Forsberg only has one assist in his last four games, but he remains one of the top players for the Predators. He has racked up 38 points in 48 games, thanks to 18 goals and 20 assists.
- The Canucks might be in fourth place of the Western Conference standings with 65 points out of 56 games but they are enduring their worst stretch of form of the entire 2019-20 season. Following a 6-2 loss against the Calgary Flames, they have extended their losing streak to four games.
- Vancouver should be quite depleted ahead of this contest with forwards Brock Boeser, Micheal Ferland and Tyler Graovac listed as questionable, and another three ruled out. Forwards Josh Leivo and Tyler Motte will return at the end of February, while defenceman Oscar Fantenberg could return as soon as next week.
- J.T. Miller has cracked the scoresheet in seven of Vancouver’s last seven games, and he has five goals and five assists during that stretch. He is up to 54 points in 56 contests in 2019-20, thanks to 21 goals and 33 assists.
The Canucks have been one of the best teams in the Western Conference during the entire season, but they are going through an awful run of form with four consecutive losses. The Predators have won two of their last three contests and seem to be on the rise, at least compared to their opponents here. The Canucks, however, are the second-best home side of the Conference and are primed for a bounce-back performance following their recent losses. Vancouver should end their four-game losing streak with a win here.